Roberson | Syracusefan.com

Roberson

This is a great get. You could see that young Mr Roberson was nervous as he said one of the things that appealed to him about SU was that they were moving to the SEC!!!!

Nervous indeed. The University of Syracuse now has the #7 recruiting class for next year according to the ESPNU with this signing. Welcome TR!

This is a great get. You could see that young Mr Roberson was nervous as he said one of the things that appealed to him about SU was that they were moving to the SEC!!!!

I agree he was horribly nervous, but I heard ACC. Either way, it is amazing that I think we now have the #1 and #2 player out of NJ (the two Tylers) and McCullough committing. These NY/NJ kids are exactly the ones we feared would look elsewhere when we swapped conferences. Not so much!

I agree he was horribly nervous, but I heard ACC. Either way, it is amazing that I think we now have the #1 and #2 player out of NJ (the two Tylers) and McCullough committing. These NY/NJ kids are exactly the ones we feared would look elsewhere when we swapped conferences. Not so much!

good point

Not to be a downer but are not the rankings of the players in the 2013 class relative to the players in the 2012 class quite a bit lower. Ennis and Roberson would be outside of the top 60 were all the same compared to last years rankings. Different evaluation system or not as strong a class? Glad to have him though.

I guess JB and Co. still "got it" when it comes to recruiting!
Yes. Congrats to the staff. I am sure the staff works great together, but I would guess that Red Autry has been a very good pick up by JB and is paying immediate dividends now in his second season. Rob Murphy did a great job at the Cuse but Red is a "real" NYC legend.

Not to be a downer but are not the rankings of the players in the 2013 class relative to the players in the 2012 class quite a bit lower. Ennis and Roberson would be outside of the top 60 were all the same compared to last years rankings. Different evaluation system or not as strong a class? Glad to have him though.

Ennis is a top 25 kid and a top 5 point guard. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Just replayed it for the 3rd time and I'm not sure if he said ACC or SEC. I'll give him the benfit of the doubt. No matter how you slice it - this is what I expect an elite programs recruiting class to look like! Keep 'em comin!!!!

So, if we land Dakari, that will give us our first 6-player class since when? I don't think I've ever seen us with that big a class, although I guess we had 6 in 2007 if you count Kong.

2013>>>>>>>2012

He joins Gus Edwards in calling it the university of Syracuse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom