Roberson | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Roberson

Is the MCW leaving thing based off of his clear intentions or speculation that he's going to blow up and leave? I'm not convinced he has that good of a year to leave for certain, but I have no inside knowledge.
He will be going to the draft this year. It's wishful thinking otherwise. But would love to have him next yr.

i think at this point, it's just based on where he currently is on mock draft boards. ESPN has him going in the first round, somewhere around 20th i think.

This is totally OT, but your post reminded me: I have never really liked Lincecum from the Giants, but during the playoffs one game he was brought into the game. On the HD close up of him getting the signals, you could see his heartbeat in his neck clear as day. It was pounding. I liked the guy far more after that. It made him a real human more so than any athlete I have watched on TV.

Timmy is one of the the most likable guys on the Giants, but he's a walking six-pack of paradoxes. He looks like a teenage skateboarder, but is a fierce competitor. He's already a 2-time Cy Young superstar, but checked his ego at the door and not only took up the long reliever role in the playoffs but excelled at it. He has the stature to demand a mega-million long-term contract like so many have done, but prefers one-year contracts to keep himself sharp. He barely weighs more than a Shih-Tzu soaking wet, but fires a 92 mph fastball. He has a funky delivery his father taught him, but is rarely injured. I could go on, but you get the point. Sorry about the rant, but HoustonCuse lit the fuse. Thanks for the forum.-VBOF (aka VaBeachGiantsFan)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom