Roberson | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Roberson

A really good class but we can still dream if only it had been Wiggins, Dakari, Vonleh, Ennis etc - we could have beaten Kentucky with that class. Who knows - maybe we somehow still get Dakari...

A really good class but we can still dream if only it had been Wiggins, Dakari, Vonleh, Ennis etc - we could have beaten Kentucky with that class. Who knows - maybe we somehow still get Dakari...
Rankings don't mean squat and we don't pay our recruits to play for SU unlike UK.

I just saw the video; I really feel for the kid he was SO nervous. Can't say I blame him.

As I said before my dad went to RC and knows the coach; he was talking to him today and he told him that Tyler was really nervous about going on tv to announce. From all accounts he's a really good kid; never hurts to add kids like that to the program. Especially when they can play also.

They forgot Ron Patterson in our 7 ranking didn't they? Wouldn't that bump us up a few? 7'0 wingspan and 6'3.

He said ACC.

Love the Empire State Building in the background - we are New York's College Team.

Great job by the staff - crazy to think another may be added to this already good class.

Rankings don't mean squat and we don't pay our recruits to play for SU unlike UK.
I'm not concerned with rankings either but the class I mentioned would definitely have been a dream class. I'm very happy with our class and will be cheering the guys on. Let's Go Orange!

so how does that work if we want to still bring in Dakari or Jermaine Lawrence, even though we are already at 13 scholarships for next year. so we can offer as many as we want for now, as long as we somehow get it down to 13 by next August - either thru someone leaving early or having to take one away from someone else?

so how does that work if we want to still bring in Dakari or Jermaine Lawrence, even though we are already at 13 scholarships for next year. so we can offer as many as we want for now, as long as we somehow get it down to 13 by next August - either thru someone leaving early or having to take one away from someone else?
si.

did i just become "that guy"?... my mother would be so disappointed.

It happens bro...

Not gonna lie, I was bored at work today and went through all the Noel threads... classic.

I just saw the video; I really feel for the kid he was SO nervous. Can't say I blame him.

As I said before my dad went to RC and knows the coach; he was talking to him today and he told him that Tyler was really nervous about going on tv to announce. From all accounts he's a really good kid; never hurts to add kids like that to the program. Especially when they can play also.
Exactly, and Obokoh is another one ... 85 average in school and thinks young people are disrespectful to their elders. Boom. I'll take kids like this all day.

I was on the train during the commitment. He seemed either a little bit nervous, or he isn't much of a talker.

I like him even more. He's human.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

If Dakari commits, who gets the scholarship taken away? I don't think the coaches would ever pull an offer and I don't know why Dakari would wait to see if Syracuse has an early departure while other programs begin to fill spots.

Sadly, I don't think we get Dakari.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom