Robert Braswell on transfer rumors: ‘I’m most likely coming back’ | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Robert Braswell on transfer rumors: ‘I’m most likely coming back’

Anybody feeling like DMing me the article...Mods, please look the other way on this post lol
1604021782380.png

I hope one of these kids steps in and just blows everyone’s expectations away. I think most feel it’s Griffen but we’ve got loads of talent on this team. Could be one Mr. Robert Braswell who steals the spotlight in 20/21!

I hope one of these kids steps in and just blows everyone’s expectations away. I think most feel it’s Griffen but we’ve got loads of talent on this team. Could be one Mr. Robert Braswell who steals the spotlight in 20/21!
board expectations for griff are too high for him to blow them away

Braswell is comfortable out there and fearless from the first step he took onto the court.
Huh. To my eye, it's his lack of confidence and assertiveness that holds him back, followed by his lack of strength. He is very skilled, just needs to believe

board expectations for griff are too high for him to blow them away

We haven't yet reached the expectations crescendo for
Griffin,
JGIII's scoring numbers,
the number of games we will win and how far we're going in the post-season,
how high we should be ranked preseason in the ACC,
how many guys are going to get minutes this year,
how few minutes Marek will play at Center,
how many guys are leaving early, or
how much of Buddy's tuition Leo is going to pay to free up a scholly.

Can't believe that f'er Lunardi still has us on his bubble.

For the first time in a while I think we are being underrated this year. We will be able to score and our D only needs to improve a little to have some of last year's tight losses turn. If - IF - Jb could remember we have some depth I think we could be in for a fun winter. Shooters and multiple pieces is a fun start.

Huh. To my eye, it's his lack of confidence and assertiveness that holds him back, followed by his lack of strength. He is very skilled, just needs to believe

hes hardly out there enough to draw conclusions

I always liked his skillset, but he needs to find his inner warrior if he is to make the rotation, assuming he is 100% healthy.

Hope Bobby see's the floor, he certainly has shown that he knows how to play the zone, maybe JB does give more minutes in the backcourt because of Khadary, fresher JG3 and BB certainly cant hurt their legs or shot in the second half.

I remember seeing him take a 3 within his first Cuse minutes. I immediately imagined Boeheims reaction and thought this guys got Huge balls to do that.( or really dumb)

Reminds me of BJ Johnson. A long kid who can short, but was just too skinny. Needs some time to bulk up, but could be a legit scorer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom