Robert Washington (Yeah That One) to Valpo | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Robert Washington (Yeah That One) to Valpo

Didn't he only play one year at UNCC? I thought he transfered out of there in 2017.
I believe he sat out last year. Freeze probably figures it is worth a chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
He played one full season (2016) and then left 3 games into the next season (2017). He then sat out 18 and surfaced for this season (2019) at Liberty.

He was a significant contributor as a true Fr at Charlotte behind their Sr. As a So. He was the lead back but left the team 3 games in.

Doesn’t really concern me but I’ll be interested to see how he plays.

97 carries for 489 yards (5.0 ypc), and 5 TDs as a freshman in 2016.

Looks like early on he was on track to have a strong college career.

Hopefully Robert has gotten his life headed in the right direction. It doesn't do anyone any good if he hasn't. Now on the football side, I only wish him success after our game.

He played one full season (2016) and then left 3 games into the next season (2017). He then sat out 18 and surfaced for this season (2019) at Liberty.

He was a significant contributor as a true Fr at Charlotte behind their Sr. As a So. He was the lead back but left the team 3 games in.

Doesn’t really concern me but I’ll be interested to see how he plays.
Interesting as it looked like he was going to transfer to ODU.

This is from 2018 and posted and pinned on his father's twitter page.
Wasn’t the sister/daughter a high level athlete as well? I vaguely remember there being talk of a brother/sister package deal.

He didn't get along with his father. Or his mother.

Father. The old staff was talking to his dad and RW got pissed. He didn’t want them talking to his dad. He bailed right after that

No. The kid was his own worst enemy. Everyone else in that family has done fine.
I thought that he and Moe Neal are cousins. I wasn’t nearly as excited that Neal committed and more disappointed Washington backed out of a verbal commitment. Every time Neal has scored a touchdown for Cuse in the last two years, I wanted to kick myself in the rear end.

I thought that he and Moe Neal are cousins. I wasn’t nearly as excited that Neal committed and more disappointed Washington backed out of a verbal commitment. Every time Neal has scored a touchdown for Cuse in the last two years, I wanted to kick myself in the rear end.
I was in the same boat. Didn’t think Neal was ACC level. He’s that and more and I think he is a major sleeper on this team this year.

The Heck with Washington. If he plays i hope we crush him.

When he explained why he de-committed, he said this:

"It wasn't mutual," Washington said. "I decided because of what DeAndre did and I didn't end up going. He was going to be the guy that I was going to be around all the time at Syracuse.

You can't at least call him Coach Smith?
This would have ended badly at Syracuse and would have lasted less than four years.

-Liberty fan here

To straighten some of the questions on here he will have 2 years of eligibility remaining and will be eligible immediately. So he may get some carries in the Cuse game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom