Robert Washington (Yeah That One) to Valpo | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Robert Washington (Yeah That One) to Valpo

-Liberty fan here

To straighten some of the questions on here he will have 2 years of eligibility remaining and will be eligible immediately. So he may get some carries in the Cuse game.

Liberty has fans?

who knew

When he explained why he de-committed, he said this:

"It wasn't mutual," Washington said. "I decided because of what DeAndre did and I didn't end up going. He was going to be the guy that I was going to be around all the time at Syracuse.

You can't at least call him Coach Smith?
This would have ended badly at Syracuse and would have lasted less than four years.

It would have lasted less than 4 months

Soon we're going to have to start a Robert Washington dumpster fire thread

-Liberty fan here

To straighten some of the questions on here he will have 2 years of eligibility remaining and will be eligible immediately. So he may get some carries in the Cuse game.

Or not.

Or not.
Yah, maybe he'll get some carries ... but not for Liberty. Many other comedic opportunities here with the whole Liberty/Washington combo (which i'll leave for the OTB).

Last edited:
Yah, maybe he'll get some carries ... but it's not going to be for Liberty. Many other comedic opportunities here with the whole Liberty/Washington combo (which i'll leave for the OTB).
Both Robert and his father had a pic of him wearing an ODU uni on their twitter. Hey Norfolk, Lynchburg it's all Virginia.

Both Robert and his father had a pic of him wearing an ODU uni on their twitter. Hey Norfolk, Lynchburg it's all Virginia.
Whether RW is on their roster or no, they will have a pretty good RB in Joshua Mack, who led FCS at Maine before transferring to Liberty. Some may remember he was interested in coming to SU, but the staff passed on his recruitment, not a criticism, just a fact.

Am I allowed to make jokes about Liberty? Or is that still taboo?

It’s almost baffling. I’m actually interested to see how many colleges he can commit too. This may be a record.

What a sad, sad, sad day in cuse fandom history when we actually thought this recruit could turn the corner for us... with that being said I love Dino Babers, you have saved my sanity.

What a sad, sad, sad day in cuse fandom history when we actually thought this recruit could turn the corner for us... with that being said I love Dino Babers, you have saved my sanity.
Remember how pumped we were to land A.J. Long, or the Oklahoma transfer at QB? We should reference football years in terms of A.D., and B.D. After Dino, and Before Dino. This isn't the 2019 season, it's the year 4 A.D.

Jesus
Yes...what can I help you with my child?

Remember how pumped we were to land A.J. Long, or the Oklahoma transfer at QB? We should reference football years in terms of A.D., and B.D. After Dino, and Before Dino. This isn't the 2019 season, it's the year 4 A.D.
This is amazing. I like it. 4 A.D.

So... not only does he not commit to us but then all of the anticipation to play against him and he de-commits from that too!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom