Rockets gonna Rocket | Syracusefan.com

Rockets gonna Rocket

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend
Maybe put to rest the BS about no CP last year. Dubs didn't P&M about no Iggy.
Some guys are winners. Harden isn't

Last edited:
Maybe put to rest the BS about no CP last year. Dubs didn't P&M about no Iggy.
Some guys are winners. Harden isn't

So Harden isn't a winner because his team cannot get past one of the greatest teams the NBA has ever seen? I don't understand how on the one hand people discuss how great this GSW team has been the during this run, but because "Harden" can't defeat them, he's a loser. There is a disconnect there. Harden is one guy. GSW has three Hall of Fame caliber players at the peak of their powers. They were also great before Durant and adding him just made them all the more impossible. The year that Cleveland knocked them out, Curry was playing on one leg, and they still would have won had Green not gone nut hunting.

Harden is not a very likeable star and neither are the whining rockets. But you can’t call him a loser for not being able to get by arguably one of the greatest teams of all time.

So I guess Charles Barkley, Patrick Ewing, Shawn Kemp, Gary Payton, Karl Malone, John Stockton, and Reggie Miller are losers as well.

Eh, the Chris Paul thing last year was valid. Paul was still an elite player last year. And you kinda knew that could be his last gasp, so it sucked when he got hurt. He was killing GS that series.

He declined big time this year. And that often happens. Guys in their 30s - especially guards - and even moreso one with a lot of injuries and miles on him - that fall off can come swiftly and suddenly.

So I guess Charles Barkley, Patrick Ewing, Shawn Kemp, Gary Payton, Karl Malone, John Stockton, and Reggie Miller are losers as well.

You just pointed out why Durant went to the Warriors!!

And without them who would the bulls have had to beat?

You just pointed out why Durant went to the Warriors!!

And without them who would the bulls have had to beat?
little different with KD .. he had the team to win and left .. he wasn’t alone .. he was up 3-1 vs GSW and went in the crapper down the stretch game 6

little different with KD .. he had the team to win and left .. he wasn’t alone .. he was up 3-1 vs GSW and went in the crapper down the stretch game 6

He picked Curry over Westbrook after Curry outplayed him in game 6 and 7 on one leg. I think a lot of other superstars would make the same choice when trying to pick a place to win especially after what we have seen the past couple years.

He picked Curry over Westbrook after Curry outplayed him in game 6 and 7 on one leg. I think a lot of other superstars would make the same choice when trying to pick a place to win especially after what we have seen the past couple years.

I remember feeling like those OKC teams were so disjointed offensively. They’d score because those two were so talented, but there was often little flow to anything.

Harden is not a very likeable star and neither are the whining rockets. But you can’t call him a loser for not being able to get by arguably one of the greatest teams of all time.
I can.

Do you even understand how #hating works?

Well, if they faces the bulls without 2 of 5 top players, then yes.

Eh, the Chris Paul thing last year was valid. Paul was still an elite player last year. And you kinda knew that could be his last gasp, so it sucked when he got hurt. He was killing GS that series.

He declined big time this year. And that often happens. Guys in their 30s - especially guards - and even moreso one with a lot of injuries and miles on him - that fall off can come swiftly and suddenly.
It wasn't valid. If Iguodola wasn't hurt, then it's a 5 game series, at best. It never gets to 7.

Home floor. Game 6. No Durant. No Cousins.
Tell me when those guys had a decked stacked for them like that and didn't come through. I'll wait...

Bougie was never one of the Warriors top 5. Only one I can think of is Malone/Stockton at home in the Jordan flu game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom