Class of 2014 - Rodney Williams | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Rodney Williams

What you think I know everything.;)

AJ, Beau, Rodney, and fill in the blanks.
Is that Naes on the end?
Lol.

I figured AJ, Beau, Rod, but, but still wasn't sure, and definitely couldn't figure out the last two. It does look like Nase, but still unsure of the last one.

i could be wrong but doesnt look like roberts to me. i think it may be holley.

it doesn't look like Roberts to me either. I was thinking Kadeem Smith but I can also see a Holley resemblance.

I checked TOS there were only 5 visitors. That has to be Aaron on the end..he is a big boy.

I checked TOS there were only 5 visitors. That has to be Aaron on the end..he is a big boy.

I'm sure it's Roberts but I couldn't pick that kid out of a lineup and say it's Roberts for certain. When I compare pictures Roberts face doesn't seem as round as the kid sitting there and the pics of Roberts at rvls he also appears to have lighter skin.

roberts cut that wild hair he has in the scout photos. wishful thinking on holley :)

Rodney Williams ‏@R2XU6 8h
Leaving the hospital now and I broke my fibula and Ill miss some time but thanks for all the support from everyone! Ill be back soon !!!

Rodney Williams ‏@R2XU6 8h
Leaving the hospital now and I broke my fibula and Ill miss some time but thanks for all the support from everyone! Ill be back soon !!!
ruh roh

Most likely a stress fracture if he re-aggravated it. If it was a gruesome compound fracture, there would have been no doubt.

Stress fractures are 4-6 week injuries. May end his high school career but shouldn't be a huge issue moving forward.

Who is taking the picture at 6:52 am?

Dedicated high school football players.;)
Heck my nephew in TX has to be at swim practice at 6:30 am five days a week.

Durell Eskridge ‏@Deskridge_d3 13h
@R2XU6 can't wait to come up bro we gone get to work and have a great season this year

Nice to see that Durell is reaching out to the incoming players. Also just saw Dowels tweet Durell.. nothing of significance.

Eskridge is going to be a fantastic player, nearly already is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom