Class of 2014 - Rodney Williams | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Rodney Williams

FYI, the staff was shocked by this kid. So impressed he got an offer. This is the best type of offer because they watched him live against other good kids.
What am I missing here on this subject?:noidea::eek:

I saw him at the game yesterday with another football player (Cabinda maybe?). Didn't realize that was him.

wt-ch-east-9-16-13-075.jpg

Football: Williams leads CH West past Paul VI

He ran for two TDs. He passed for two TDs. He kicked two extra points. He ran for a two-point conversion and passed for a two-point conversion.

Williams leads Lions past Paul VI

He ran for two TDs. He passed for two TDs. He kicked two extra points. He ran for a two-point conversion and passed for a two-point conversion.

Wowzers! Did he also perform with the marching band at half-time?

He also had a home run and a double, scored a goal and had 2 assists, and hit the game winning free throw after being fouled and making a 3 pointer for a 4 point play.

You forgot to mention he took the SAT's at half time and scored 1600

That you are replying 2+ months after this was posted...
Leave RIP alone in his old age! Should we tell him Doug is an NFL coach...nah! Don't spoil a good thing!

I never got that far up I was kind of locked in on the blond in the front row.

Is it your own personal policy to comment on a post after it's a month old or more?

Is it your own personal policy to comment on a post after it's a month old or more?
Sorry I didn't notice that. I rarely check dates figuring they either get up dated or disappear.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom