Class of 2014 - Rodney Williams | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Rodney Williams

Noye ran a 4.46 40 at Cuse camp at 6'1 195. Not sure what his broad jump was. SUtomcat is right on. SU staff wants athletic safeties. They are willing to compromise on size.

If Noye were a legit 6-1 195 with a 4.46 he'd have 25 offers. What's the rub?

Noye ran a 4.46 40 at Cuse camp at 6'1 195. Not sure what his broad jump was. SUtomcat is right on. SU staff wants athletic safeties. They are willing to compromise on size.
money...how is Rochester/Buffalo looking for Cuse for 2014?

Noye may have ran well, but by the sounds of things he looked very stiff out there.

If Noye were a legit 6-1 195 with a 4.46 he'd have 25 offers. What's the rub?

He is 6'1 195. he was actually 199 pounds in April when Eric White weighed him. . Noye ran a 4.46 at the Cuse camp this past Tuesday. And this is after coming off a hamstring injury he got during track season. Shafer told me personally what time he got and why he doesnt have a offer yet. All i can say is stay tuned.

CIL is right. Part of that was due to him just starting DB workouts 4 months ago. So these drills are new to him, he is raw at the position because all he's done was throw the football the last five years. He never had to back pedal and open up as often as other DB's.

CIL is right. Part of that was due to him just starting DB workouts 4 months ago. So these drills are new to him, he is raw at the position because I he has done was throw the football the last five years. He never had to back pedal and open up as often as other DB's.
Good info Money

Wonder if he ends up an OLB eventually.

Safety Rodney Williams was offered today after camp

Rodney Williams@R2XU6
15m
Syracuse offered me a full scholarship to play Safety #Cuse
BNOLNcfCUAAkdyV.jpg
Young man was upgraded to 3 stras on ESPN this morning. This kid could be our sleeper in the class, I have heard nothing but good things about him!

Didn't Shafer talk about how much he loves 2 star kids in a press conference a few months ago? Where are all the 2 star kids at? We might have a class with zero 2 star players.

Didn't Shafer talk about how much he loves 2 star kids in a press conference a few months ago? Where are all the 2 star kids at? We might have a class with zero 2 star players.
I think that kids picked up under the radar from SU are starting to get some notice. It wasn't a month ago that he was unrated, then 2 stars now with a little tape, 3. DM started it, but SS is taking it to the next level.

I think that kids picked up under the radar from SU are starting to get some notice. It wasn't a month ago that he was unrated, then 2 stars now with a little tape, 3. DM started it, but SS is taking it to the next level.

I think connections and relationships with hs coaches plays a big part in "finding" these kids.

I think connections and relationships with hs coaches plays a big part in "finding" these kids.
I couldn't agree more, relationships is what it is all about, especially with alot of the se premier High Schools and Coaches.

Recruit 2, they become 3, and then go on to play Sunday! That is what it is all about at Syracuse my friends.

The Syracuse.com posters are looking vey smart this morning.

Rodney Williams@R2XU6 19h
Going to #Cuse on Tuesday

I wonder...when Zaire and AJ have gone up for a visit it has been to help recruit a prospect. So is Rodney going up for just a visit since he was offered during camp?

I wonder...when Zaire and AJ have gone up for a visit it has been to help recruit a prospect. So is Rodney going up for just a visit since he was offered during camp?

Custis is coming up on the 15th I believe? Not sure if he is staying until Tuesday, but if so, maybe Rodney is there to help recruit him?

Rodney was up for a camp so he didn't get to see some part of the schools, i think mostly the acadmeic side so he is going up for the full tour.

Apparently Custis will not be up there

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom