Roll Call | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Roll Call

I really hope this thread is preaching to the choir. I stayed to the end, as any die-hard would.

Sidenote: I'm pretty happy that the people sitting next to me either left, got thrown out or were shown to their correct seats. I'm happy to have people in the Dome, but I'm pretty sure they made the trip there from their home on the Jersey Shore.

Never leave because of what happened. We would never have come back in grob era, but with a marrone's team I felt they could make adjustments to get close. I gotta admit I was getting negative with the conservative offense and penalties through 2 quarters.

I was there until the team sang the alma mater. Win or lose I stay until the end to cheer for the kids as they leave the field.

I am still in disbelief that people left the dome with SU down 15 points early in the 4th quarter.

Only time I leave early is to grab a beer at halftime in the parking lot and then return if course. Great game I did move seats because it was packed around my seasons it was wide open one section over.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom