Roll Call | Syracusefan.com

Roll Call

Absolutely stayed...although I do have to admit that leaving crossed my mind a couple times watching the mass exodus in the 4th.

Myself and the 7 other people with me including my 10 year old son Mr. Boots!!

Just want to see how many of us here that went to the game actually stayed until the finish...I did.

Everyone from the fine lot crew stayed and most met after the game in the lot to celebrate for awhile also.

my kid asked how long we wanted to stay down 21-29.. i said its only a 1 score game, he thought about that for a second and said ok we should stay.. took about 4 more plays to tie it up...

I was there till the end. I always stay win or lose. It was fun to taunt the fair weathers on thier way out in the 300's and then have it hammered home even more after the win. I can't find my voice lost it somewhere in the first half. Lets go Orange ...

Everyone from the fine lot crew stayed and most met after the game in the lot to celebrate for awhile also.

Exactly and kudos to Dan Conley who came pre-game and post-game down to the Fine Lot to hang out with the crazies!

I stayed until the end.

Many students left after the 3rd. Awesome finish. Chew is a beast.

I'd be stunned if someone on this board left early, and if they did there's no doubt they don't have the cojones to admit it here.

BTW of course I stayed to the end!

I watched from the tv til the end ; ) while watching the yanks win. 2-2 baby!!!

Stayed, nailed it along with future board member Double Order and his girlfriend.

Just want to see how many of us here that went to the game actually stayed until the finish...I did.
Four of us stayed until the end. Just got home ten minutes ago. Great comeback!

Stayed to the end...with my dad, brother and nephew. If that last WF FG were a TD, I would have started thinking about leaving, but I knew they still were only down two scores.

Stayed to the end with our group of six- vetoed my wife, who was looking to bolt. I apparently have much to teach her about SU football. :)

My wife and I were there till the end even though I told her the game was over after the Bailey fumble. Best game I've seen in the Dome since we upset vtec in the dome in 2003.

I was there. Snuck down to section 113 goalline seats for the second half and OT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom