Ron Patterson | Syracusefan.com

Ron Patterson

Jazz P

Walk On
Cuse started showing interest in him according to the Brewster Coach. He commited to Indiana than had to go to prep school and opened his recruitment. Hes listed as a 2guard. Dont know much about him

went through the Indiana board...academics were in part the story..but he met the NCAA requirements but Indiana was under APR problems and was overboard on scholies..in fact many think that Patterson took a fall from a coach who tends to over offer and then has too many recruits...just about every thing on the Indiana board is very positive about Patterson..and dont forget...he was a Top 70 rated.

I see a lot of Paul harris in his game, but I would like to see more PG skills...

I saw the video that OE posted on the BB Forum. I think his game looks Dionesque. He actually seem sto have better form on his J than Dion had, but Dion seemed to be the better penetrator. All in all - I like this kid & the article said he was the 25th best SG - can't believe there are 24 better from looking at the video.

I don't mind the Paul Harris comparison, as long as Patterson has better hands and a better attitude than Paul. I'm not concerned with his shooting, it has to be better than Paul's. Pattersons handle can easily be improved also. Seems like a win win, Patterson or Jordan.

Very interesting to read the fan comments from 2 years ago at the end of the article. They were lovin' the "Buss". It might be safe to say that grades allowed this kid to fly under the radar a bit.

LOL! that would be the first time in history

Very interesting to read the fan comments from 2 years ago at the end of the article. They were lovin' the "Buss". It might be safe to say that grades allowed this kid to fly under the radar a bit.
His grades were fine, Crean basically had 14 players at a 13 limit and unfortunately Patterson took the fall and decided to prep instead of going to another school. Indiana rather have it look like he didn't qualify to not look bad, instead of letting the truth out.

His grades were fine, Crean basically had 14 players at a 13 limit and unfortunately Patterson took the fall and decided to prep instead of going to another school. Indiana rather have it look like he didn't qualify to not look bad, instead of letting the truth out.
Hey buddy... Any new on when rysheed will announce his decision. Think we'll get Ronald instead?

Thats messed up.

That tells me he's not that good

LOL! that would be the first time in history
True, but we might get a great player from a recruiting/prep school blunder. Thanks Tommy Crean!

Who knows what happened during the numbers game.

You don't drop the best player or the second best or the fifth best or the ninth best...between thirteen and fourteen maybe based on need.

That tells me he's not that good
Tells me he's nit as good as Yogi Farrell or the 4 other guards on IU's roster. They don.t need guards, we do. He's a good player, but we will recruit over him in 2014. Fills a temporary need. Who knows, maybe he blows up.

Hey buddy... Any new on when rysheed will announce his decision. Think we'll get Ronald instead?
Nothing official yet but I would expect to hear something soon. It'll be either us or Temple(sorry SJU) If we don't get him then yes Ronald would most likely be our next commit.

Tells me he's nit as good as Yogi Farrell or the 4 other guards on IU's roster. They don.t need guards, we do. He's a good player, but we will recruit over him in 2014. Fills a temporary need. Who knows, maybe he blows up.

We have Cooney and Mike G at the 2 if he can't back up at point than he doesn't fill a need.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom