Root for ND? | Syracusefan.com

Root for ND?

Agreed, I don't like Notre Dame but I can't watch another Sec title Game x 2

I would root for Notre Dame if I wanted to end up in you know ... Hell.

I haven't been excited for the regular season non-SU game in a while. I think USC has the skill position players to give ND some problems. And I don't think they've seen anyone quite like Lee and Woods yet.

Unless ND announces before gametime that they are joining the ACC as full members, f' em. Go Trojans!

I would have rooted for USC if the Noles pulled it out on the outside shot of them getting in the NC game. But now I must root for ND because the ACC contract has not been renegotiated yet and their 2.5 games the ACC owns are worth more money, the more successful ND is.

I won't be able to watch or listen to Mike and Mike on ESPN if ND wins this game for that reason and that reason alone I say Fight On. Maybe the voters will bump Oregon up over Florida if they realize where we are headed.

I won't be able to watch or listen to Mike and Mike on ESPN if ND wins this game for that reason and that reason alone I say Fight On. Maybe the voters will bump Oregon up over Florida if they realize where we are headed.

Oh good god Golic may wet himself tomorrow live on the air if ND wins tonight.

I would love to see a USC 30 point win.

Listening to Mike and Mike is always foolish regardless.

Nope. Way too many so called SU bball/ND football fans in Upstate NY. I'm rooting for USC just to spite them all!

It's amazing that dynamic exists, but it does. I say, if you want ND football(even though the local team SU owns them), then you have to root for ND hoops too.

Nope. Way too many so called SU bball/ND football fans in Upstate NY. I'm rooting for USC just to spite them all!

It's amazing that dynamic exists, but it does. I say, if you want ND football(even though the local team SU owns them), then you have to root for ND hoops too.
I've met a few of these guys and they are a disgrace to the region. What's amazing is that they all came of age when the Cuse was good, making them worse.

Last edited:
Definitely rooting for ND. 1) I can't bear the thought of another all-SEC NC game; 2) I have many friends with serious ND connections -- who actually humor me by rooting for SU basketball unless we are playing them.

I've met a few of these cocksuckers and they are a disgrace to the region. What's amazing is that they all came of age when the Cuse was good, making them more despicable.

What's even more weird is that many "root" for SU football too, but don't really claim them fully. Not "big time" enough for these bandwagoners, I guess.

Definitely rooting for ND. 1) I can't bear the thought of another all-SEC NC game; 2) I have many friends with serious ND connections -- who actually humor me by rooting for SU basketball unless we are playing them.
More of a reason to root USC.

I hope Mark May has his spit shield on tonight because its going to be sloppy in that studio/game room.

I cant even bear the thought of what torture we will all have to endure if ND wins. Hell they wont play for a month and a half and by then it will be so painful. Plus Digger Phelps is a douche and I hate that they used him in that intro.

What's even more weird is that many "root" for SU football too, but don't really claim them fully. Not "big time" enough for these bandwagoners, I guess.
'em. I, and hopefully a few others on this board took full stock of the Cuse football fans 4 years ago. When we go to the Orange bowl next year they can **** a ****.

Big ND fan tonight. When the BCS title game ratings come in, it hopefully helps the ACC TV contract, which means more money for my school. Heard some on sports talk radio saying TV execs were expecting huge ratings if ND is involved.

Plus, I don't know how the thought of another all SEC championship game could be anyone's preference. If USC wins tonight, then the winner of the SEC Championship plays the team that couldn't get to the SEC championship for the national championship.

Oh, and I think Lane Kiffin blows goats.

So yeah, Go Irish.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hell no. Hope Kidding rolls them. They are ND plus they were responsible for a kids death and made excuses.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I never root for Notre Dame. Oh and as for All SEC championship. I didn't watch it last year. Pretty simple if you ask me.

Lets go USC Nd. Although wouldn't mind seeing kiffin taken out by a nd lineman

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom