Rootin' for the 'Noles | Syracusefan.com

Rootin' for the 'Noles

SWC75

Bored Historian
They are from our conference.

First time I've felt that way.

I'm rooting for them because I hate the SEC and dont want another SEC team with a shot at playing for the NC.

yea I am more rooting against Florida as I have for about 25 years. Epitome of SEC douchebaggery

I felt the ACC needed to go 2-2 in these 4 games, Wake-Vandy, FSU-UF, Clemson-So. Carolina, Ga. Tech-Georgia. With UGA and Vandy locks FSU and Clemson would be great.

I kinda always rooted for the 'Noles. Wanted Bowden to have more wins than Paterno. That is moot now of course. Back when times were simpler. ;)

Every Cuse fan should root against Florida, after we taught them not to venture above the mason dixon in their noncon schedule. I'm a little young, but I've been told Spurrier blamed their beating on the dome.

There have been so many uncalled helmet to helmet hits in this game.

if these games today were to get into an 8 team playoff it would have been a wild day.

Manuel just got a concussion and UF housed a run after Manuel's concussion fumble. Florida has the most athletic defensive line I have seen in college football in years. Its looks like everyone of their DL men are future NFL players.

Fla St back up QB looks like he is 14 with a Stache. His arms are TINY It is so funny. If U of F gets a clean shot on him they will knock him till next week

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom