Roselle Catholic TOC Final | Syracusefan.com

Roselle Catholic TOC Final

Anyone know if this game is broadcasted online anywhere? Fiancee is watching dvrd dancing with the stars and some say yes to the dress marathon...fml

Anyone know if this game is broadcasted online anywhere? Fiancee is watching dvrd dancing with the stars and some say yes to the dress marathon...fml
Your best guess is to ask Tee or Francis, they are the guys that know this inside and out!!!!!

Have 2 others but not with high def channels, so I usually just search the web for funny vids and meaningless news

No dice, my friends. One article said it would be live on Fios1 in NJ, but instead, the guide says they will show a replay of an earlier girls' Shabbaz game. They have the capability, but maybe just don't want to do it live?
NJ = suspect
Edit: Confirmed, Shabbazz v Willoughby girls. They just tape it, will show the RC game in a week, like they always do. Truly stupid.

No dice, my friends. One article said it would be live on Fios1 in NJ, but instead, the guide says they will show a replay of an earlier girls' Shabbaz game. They have the capability, but maybe just don't want to do it live?
NJ = suspect.

Needed O'Reilly.

From the link above in original post:
"Jason Bernstein: Baldwin's baseline jumper goes in and out. Roberson with the rebound, then dishes to Richardson for the trey. 9-8 RC with 1:40 left"
In the first quarter

2nd quarter
Malachi hits another 3 pointer, RC leading 15-10.
He then hits both FTs to take a 17-10 lead, still early in 2nd.

Beast hasn't scored to this point, but you know he's rebounding. Up against 7'1 UK bound Towns and another center they start, who's listed at 6'9. RC's two tallest starters, 6'9 and 6'8 (Roberson)

"Jason Bernstein: Roberson with an emphatic 2-handed dunk to make it 19-10"

"Jason Bernstein: big block from behind by Roberson on Karl Towns. The big man was not happy with the lack of a foul"
Sounds like a Kentucky player already.

RC ends the half with a 26-16 lead. Believe!

"Jason Bernstein: RC Fans, we're positions more than 150 feet away from the RC student section, but they look pretty energetic. Have to love the big head cutouts of Roberson, Dick Vitale and others"

This guy predicted St. Joe to win:
"Jason Bernstein: Biggest reason for taking St. Joe's: When in doubt, take the team with the bestp layer on the court. To me that's Towns"

I retorted
Guest - I think the best player on the court tonight is Roberson
(boyeeee)

But Towns has been held scoreless, and Tyler only has 2 points. Malachi has the hot hand, and Roberson and a few others have been shutting down the St. Joe frontcourt.

Tyler - 2 points, 4 rebounds, 1 block
Towns - 0 points, 2 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 block

RC up late in the third quarter 39-35. Both Tyler and Towns have been more involved, Malachi connecting on at least two more threes, but game is tighter now.

Richardson has at least 20 points by my count, Tyler with at least 6 points, 4 rebounds, and two blocks.
RC ends with a run as it was getting close, now up 42-35 going into the 4th.....

4th quarter
Tyler hit a deep outside shot to start the scoring for RC.
But Marques Townes (no relation) answered with a 3.
Tyler scores again as he drives to the hoop.
48-40 RC up with 5:43 left in the game...
"Jason Bernstein: RC still in the zone, as Karl Towns' 3 is off the mark and rebounded by Roberson"

Still in the 4th
Roberson scores again on a layup, he's got 12 or more, 5+ rebounds, 2+ blocks.
A few UK fans on this blog have been silenced!
Shhhhhhh
Shhhhhhhhhh!

Wrap this puppy up as
RC wins the TOC!

That's it for all NJ schools except Prep schools.
Congrats to Tyler and Roselle Catholic for not only winning
Group B South Title
Group B Title
Tournament of Champions Title (All Groups)
but for doing it against some of the best in St. Anthony, St. Joseph and Patrick School, to name a few.

Tyler finishes with at least 16, full stats to come.

Wrap this puppy up as
RC wins the TOC!

That's it for all NJ schools except Prep schools.
Congrats to Tyler and Roselle Catholic for not only winning
Group B South Title
Group B Title
Tournament of Champions Title (All Groups)
but for doing it against some of the best in St. Anthony, St. Joseph and Patrick School, to name a few.

Tyler finishes with at least 16, full stats to come.
Thanks for the play by play.

are we in on the m richardson, roberson's teammate? sounds like a player

are we in on the m richardson, roberson's teammate? sounds like a player
I think we are but haven't offered yet. He's a soph, has offers from Indiana, F GTown, OSU, among others, but his recruitment still has a ways to go as he's class of 2015.

Noteables:
Tyler Roberson 19 points, 12 rebounds, 3 blocks, 1 assist, 1 steal
Karl Towns (Kentucky lost to Robert Morris lol) 7 points, 5 rebounds, 3 blocks, 1 assist
Malachi Richardson 22 points, 5 3-pointers, 6 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 block

Also, just to add: Kentucky lost to Robert Morris :)

Note: edited due to errors in box score

Jeremy Schneider@J_Schneider
Tyler Roberson doing it all. Blocks. Boards. Putting it on the floor and driving. Man he's gonna be fun at Cuse.

Roberson is the best rebounder in the state, I'm convinced.

Jeremy Schneider@J_Schneider2
Malachi Richardson and Tyler Roberson were absolutely beastly tonight. Combined for 41 points in the win.
Somebody owes me a royalty check;)

Roberson just blocked a shot by Towns. That's Syracuse blocking Kentucky.:)

As good as Richardson has been, Roberson's performance has been the key. Two blocks on Karl Towns, playing fantastic defense.