roster strategy,... | Syracusefan.com

roster strategy,...

newmexicuse

All Conference
love what the staff is doing. building a solid base of three or four year players w guys like joe, buddy, bras, ajok, etc.

i also like that the instant impact guys that we are after like qg and aa are likely to be two year guys at least, just have to reel those in.

also, beginning to think we have at least a decent punchers chance to get stewart.

great to have a sweet sixteen program that is up trending again !!!

Suppose we add Stewart and Guerrier in the next couple of weeks. Then in the spring Akok commits and Brissett decides to return. Can Buddy be taken off scholarship to fit everyone within the limit of 13? Is the 4 year P5 rule just a guideline?

Agree - not being on probation, a more level playing field (not 100%), not involved with FBI, ACC is becoming more and more a HUGE advantage, clarity in the office, plus plus plus most important is JB. The fire in the belly is huge and he is so dialed in right now (not that he wasn't before), but the energy in the air is ridiculous and contagious. He is so damn competitive.

He is a legend and most will not get it until he is gone. One of a kind legend.

Agree - not being on probation, a more level playing field (not 100%), not involved with FBI, ACC is becoming more and more a HUGE advantage, clarity in the office, plus plus plus most important is JB. The fire in the belly is huge and he is so dialed in right now (not that he wasn't before), but the energy in the air is ridiculous and contagious. He is so damn competitive.

He is a legend and most will not get it until he is gone. One of a kind legend.

Well there you go...the evidence I've been looking for that convinces me you are not actually Igor in disguise. (Unless, of course, a transformation of perception occurred somewhere along the way...)

Bravo, SU Dreaming... :)

So, next up -- let's land Guerrier. Kid has terrific potential and a fine offensive game. Looks like our kind of wing, and I wouldn't rule out him impacting this upcoming squad [even though the majority of speculation is about him redshirting].

Girard might give us a leg up in the Stewart sweepstakes. Package deals never seem to work out, but I'll take any advantage we can get. Its funny how sometimes bigs want to play with their point guard -- and these two have a history / chemistry. If we could ever land Stewart, this is really a blockbuster class, and would set us up to have a loaded squad to follow up what is shaping up to be THIS YEAR'S loaded squad.

Tough to envision us landing both Stewart and Akok, but why not? Especially if they play different positions. That would literally be a #1 rated type of class.

I know this was brought up by someone else just recently put its impressive...if we land Q.

Rhode Island Gatorade player of the year Brycen Goodine

NYS Gatorade player of the year JG3

#1 Ranked Canadian player Quincy Guerrier

Now if we added a top 5 players in the country Isaiah Stewart HOLY MOLY!

This is doing work on the recruiting trail looks like!

I know this was brought up by someone else just recently put its impressive...if we land Q.

Rhode Island Gatorade player of the year Brycen Goodine

NYS Gatorade player of the year JG3

#1 Ranked Canadian player Quincy Guerrier

Now if we added a top 5 players in the country Isaiah Stewart HOLY MOLY!

This is doing work on the recruiting trail looks like!

Totally agree with that! They are working hard again, and are getting it done!

Already, we've got 2 slashers in the backcourt (Jalen Carey & Brycen Goodine); we've got 2 dead-eye shooters (Buddy and Girard) and a pure, pass first PG in Howard Washington.

For bigs, we've still got Sidibe, JBA and probably one more guy - either Stewart or Carrigan.

At forward/wing, we still have Hughes, Marek, Braswell, and it would seem Guerrier, and maybe even Akok.

And there's even a possibility that Oshae may need one more year to maximize his potential before he turns pro.

So this is what having all your scholarships again looks like?

"Mr. Boeheim, which 2019 recruits did you say we are getting?"
tenor.gif

love what the staff is doing. building a solid base of three or four year players w guys like joe, buddy, bras, ajok, etc.

i also like that the instant impact guys that we are after like qg and aa are likely to be two year guys at least, just have to reel those in.

also, beginning to think we have at least a decent punchers chance to get stewart.

great to have a sweet sixteen program that is up trending again !!!
load 'em up
Google Image Result for http://wjttb-womenofthebible.weebly.com/uploads/2/7/8/3/27836449/761739_orig.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom