Roster tri fecta | Syracusefan.com

Roster tri fecta

stash him away for a year since he'd have to redshirt
I have not seen any comments from Quades twitter or general news that he’s leaving Kentucky. Appears to be a speculative wish by someone simply based on new Kentucky guards they may have been recruited over him

If in fact he were to leave, I can’t imagine he would consider Cuse due to the awkwardness of his pulling the rug out on us and Hops departure. How would the average fan receive him now. I’m not a big fan do to his lack of integrity and honesty. No thanks

I have not seen any comments from Quades twitter or general news that he’s leaving Kentucky. Appears to be a speculative wish by someone simply based on new Kentucky guards they may have been recruited over him

If in fact he were to leave, I can’t imagine he would consider Cuse due to the awkwardness of his pulling the rug out on us and Hops departure. How would the average fan receive him now. I’m not a big fan do to his lack of integrity and honesty. No thanks
GMac was the man on Quade, not Hop

golden commits
Battle returns
Stash quade

Shhwing
wYNkOdF.gif

He never signed or committed to Syracuse University. Not sure anything related to his recruitment went to the level of "lack of integrity and honesty."
Fair statement, let me re- phrase that. I was very disappointed that he wasn’t more up front with Staff that things were not absolute. His appearance to watch Kentucky at MSG and conversation with their bag man felt like loyalty to Cuse was not being reciprocated given the time, energy, and dedication we devoted to him. Disappointing though understandable I want guys that want to be here and are proud to play here.

Fair statement, let me re- phrase that. I was very disappointed that he wasn’t more up front with Staff that things were not absolute. His appearance to watch Kentucky at MSG and conversation with their bag man felt like loyalty to Cuse was not being reciprocated given the time, energy, and dedication we devoted to him. Disappointing though understandable I want guys that want to be here and are proud to play here.
He didn't owe us anything. Kids aren't obligated to go the place where the coaches "spent the most time on them".

He didn't owe us anything. Kids aren't obligated to go the place where the coaches "spent the most time on them".
I agree but darn that was so last minute it undermined our program as Bazley has now done as well as Taurean .I selfishly resent the way each handled things but yes they must and should pursue what’s in their best interest. And of course, Taureans moms best interest evidently

This proved exactly true. Spot on.

Actually, Quade might come back into picture. It's being reported that not 1 but 2 of those pgs are going to reclass into 2018 for UK..If those two come in plus with quick in the mix, he's bolting.

While I would agree with this in general, Quade told the staff he was coming here, and he would join others on their visits to try to convince them to come here with him. We had interest in other PGs, but didn't let them sign because Quade was going to be our guy.

When he made his announcement AFTER the November signing period was over, and we were not his pick, well that was about as classy as Tobias Harris announcing for Tennessee at the ESPN Zone across the street from the Garden while we were playing in the Big East tournament.

100% dick move, because we could not sign a replacement and most of the best talent is gone by the end of the November signing period.

No, but doesn't "someone's word" mean anything anymore? He told the coaches he was coming here.

While I would agree with this in general, Quade told the staff he was coming here, and he would join others on their visits to try to convince them to come here with him. We had interest in other PGs, but didn't let them sign because Quade was going to be our guy.
This is on the staff. If Quade was really our guy, then he should've had no issue committing by a specified date or we'd move on. That should be true for any case where the positional need is high and there are multiple good candidates interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom