Rotation | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Rotation

Alsacs said:
Thank you for proving my point. Their isn't room for discussion because discourse doesn't happen. If anything critical is said it is all lumped together. Posters who give praise and question are lumped in with posters who only give criticism. That isn't right. Then you get posts like the one I called out because it was passive aggressive because the people who circle wagons would defend so its safe to make that type of post.

In not proving anything. I'm telling you to stop with the "this board" stuff. You don't like this board, post someplace else. Or do what you always threaten to do, block people.

In not proving anything. I'm telling you to stop with the "this board" stuff. You don't like this board, post someplace else. Or do what you always threaten to do, block people.
Please tell me where I said I don't like the board. I said the fact the critical and praise people are lumped in with the critical people. You are putting words in my mouth. If I could block you I would that is a fact.

I never said I had a problem with the board I said the circle the wagon mafia make it so any criticism is lumped together whether its from the fully negative and the ones who praise and give not popular opinions.

Alsacs said:
Please tell me where I said I don't like the board. I said the fact the critical and praise people are lumped in with the critical people. You are putting words in my mouth. If I could block you I would that is a fact. I never said I had a problem with the board I said the circle the wagon mafia make it so any criticism is lumped together whether its from the fully negative and the ones who praise and give not popular opinions.

You know my point.

Alsacs said:
The problem with the board

I never said I had a problem with the board I said the circle the wagon mafia make it so any criticism is lumped together whether its from the fully negative and the ones who praise and give not popular opinions.

Somehow that reminded of this song...

Please post more often.

If Cooney sits, they guard Rak with all five guys.
We disagree.

Signed, MG and TR.

Just kidding, of course. Actually, I don't agree with the thread. Sure TC could use a blow. A couple of his shots (and FT's) might have fallen if his legs were fresher. The question is .. as you point out .. who comes in if he sits? KJ? (um, not at this point -- we didn't need any more TO's under their pressure). The other options are RP (who was already in the game and showed why he's not starting) and MG (who was also playing). Clearly, we have depth issues in the backcourt and JB's trying to survive with his best guys.

Last edited: