RSN - Hulu - Here We Go Again | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

RSN - Hulu - Here We Go Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Send me money. I’ll PM you my Venmo.

I’ve watched dozens upon dozens of colleagues get laid off, in part because of theft.
The people stealing are the ones who are not going to pay the rising costs and lowering selection of channels. The people who are “stealing” it are the ones who are doing what you say and not paying. Maybe if they didn’t try and actively price people out and gouge people then more would buy the service and wouldn’t pirate it

Blaming the person who can’t or won’t afford however much a YouTube TV package or other service is wrong. It’s not their fault that the company wants every last cent out of them

Maybe if they didn’t try and actively price people out and gouge people then more would buy the service and wouldn’t pirate it
That is criminal logic. The “patriots” who broke into the capitol are making similar claims.

Blaming the person who can’t or won’t afford however much a YouTube TV package or other service is wrong. It’s not their fault that the company wants every last cent out of them
No, it’s not wrong at all. A product has a price. You can either chose to pay it or not. If you choose to steal it that’s wrong.

if you can’t afford a $10,000 watch is it cool to mug someone and steal theirs? Or break into a jewelry store to get one?

You’re really taking a principled stand here.

That is criminal logic. The “patriots” who broke into the capitol are making similar claims.
Two completely seperate things. One group is traitors and scum, the others are not

I mean, I guess you have a right to watch mid-tier college sports games. So stealing is totally cool, I must’ve skipped that section of the Constitution.

No, it’s not wrong at all. A product has a price. You can either chose to pay it or not. If you choose to steal it that’s wrong.

if you can’t afford a $10,000 watch is it cool to mug someone and steal theirs? Or break into a jewelry store to get one?

You’re really taking a principled stand here.
Don’t really care if you think it’s principled. It’s the same as healthcare. At some point it becomes price gouging and monopolies. If only 2 places have that service anymore and continue to raise the prices then it is criminal behavior and there is no pity to be had. When Hulu and YTTV raise prices every single year and lower the amount of services they offer then I don’t blame people for pirating. I pay for YTTV as I am able to afford it. I will not judge others for what they do however

Don’t really care if you think it’s principled. It’s the same as healthcare. At some point it becomes price gouging and monopolies. If only 2 places have that service anymore and continue to raise the prices then it is criminal behavior and there is no pity to be had. When Hulu and YTTV raise prices every single year and lower the amount of services they offer then I don’t blame people for pirating. I pay for YTTV as I am able to afford it. I will not judge others for what they do however
JFC. Health care. And live TV. You actually just made that analogy.

I mean, I guess you have a right to watch mid-tier college sports games. So stealing is totally cool, I must’ve skipped that section of the Constitution.
Our laws used to allow slavery and considered things like interracial marriage illegal. Laws are not the final say on something being right or wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.