RU Game Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

RU Game Thread

Exactly...too cute on O.

The thing that pisses me off is, even if these plays work, it's just movement without purpose. These dinky fancy playcalls are not going to do anything to soften the D-Line or suck in their DBs... very little residual value vs the risk.

Gotta get some offense going here. Our 1st half stats are pathetic.

Alright... let's get reset now, take a breath, and own the rest of this half. Even if it only ends in a FG, lets burn the clock, get our defense 20+ minutes of needed rest, and get back to a TD lead.

Gotta get some offense going here. Our 1st half stats are pathetic.

The thing that scares me, is that we are resorting to Mickey Mouse playcalling against a team that we don't need it against. And the worse part, aside from our backup RB (who I would love to be our number-1 at this point, but that is besides the point), we can't blame injuries for the offense.

Finally, a basic football play. How hard was that?

If Rutgers scores here, I'm gonna be pissed.

I am really confused by the playcalling in this game. Good thing the defense is playing their best game of the year.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

We look terrible. Rutgers scores. Here and start of half. We willl be down 17 7

Funny how Rutgers can pick up a 3rd and 1 running the ball between tackles with at least one freshman playing and another first timer on the O line.

Sanu tell?

He appears to put his mouthguard in when he is directly involved in the play called, but doesn't from running plays, etc.

Their backup FB catches that, Van Chew drops first down. Son of a beeotch

My ESPN3 is blurry but the announcers were saying that the defender may have got a hand on the ball.

Can anyone confirm?

My ESPN3 is blurry but the announcers were saying that the defender may have got a hand on the ball.

Can anyone confirm?

potential catch was not an easy one, but in his bread basket... BS no-call though. DB had his jersey stretched as he made his turn. Gotta call that.

Well, that was easy.

Crap. Jinxed the PAT.

Our short snapper has not be good all year. That was a bad snap.

Do any posters want to make the argument that from their vantage point, that extra point was actually good? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom