RU Game Thread | Syracusefan.com

RU Game Thread

We finally got that defensive TD that folks have been talking/writing about.

Oh well, at least we have them in poor field position.

Screen to Provo was a good call by Hackett on 3rd and 13. RU brought the heat, but we came up a tad short

I have to say, I'm confused as to why Rutgers didn't go for it on 4th and 1 with that field position.

We gotta put the mistakes behind us... Sharpe has lined up multiple times off-sides, and we got nailed for it. Wilkes can't hit, and then he loads up so much he misses a potential pick, and Bailey's best trait is that he can provide a homerun element, but here I am starting to yell for him to drop quickly so he doesn't fumble.

Glad to see the defense is being scrappy though, Davis' coming out party perhaps? Provo and Nassib working well together again. We put the penalties aside and we can dictate this game.

Davis is looking good.

We gotta put the mistakes behind us... Sharpe has lined up multiple times off-sides, and we got nailed for it. Wilkes can't hit, and then he loads up so much he misses a potential pick, and Bailey's best trait is that he can provide a homerun element, but here I am starting to yell for him to drop quickly so he doesn't fumble.

Glad to see the defense is being scrappy though, Davis' coming out party perhaps? Provo and Nassib working well together again. We put the penalties aside and we can dictate this game.
Agree about Davis

Clean up these penalties...and we will be in good shape...and cover the dang FB!

Not our best quarter, but still 7-0. Offense needs to stay on the field, give the D a chance to rest. Love the 2 big plays by Davis. Also like the Rutgers QB missing open receivers.

GOD DARN IT... That's three possible picks missed. Luckily it hasn't hurt us too much.

What the hell was that call on 3rd & inches?
So much for keeping our defense off the field

What the hell was that call on 3rd & inches?

Sorry coach... but that is stupid... all you do is bitch about the run, but then when you just need Harris to extend a drive you get cute. Bad call.

Really don't like the sideline pass on 3rd and 1

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Have we even tried a QB sneak this year? I don't get that call either.

What the hell is going on in the Dome... i don't get it. I just don't get it. You don't want to pass against Toledo when they are begging for it, and now you just want to get cute over and over and over.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom