Run Game | Syracusefan.com

Run Game

If we lose today, a large reason will be our refusal to ditch the run. We cant run. It is what it is. We turn every 2nd and 4 in to 3rd and 8. Gotta just throw it. Live and die with it. Pass 100 times.

Sadly I'm with you. We don't have a legitimate rb, at least not 1 that we put on the field. Pierre has to be better than what's out there. Let the kid play, we already burned his redshirt.

Burned his shirt against CCSU. If he was better he'd be playing.

thats not the rule.. for all we know he tweaked an ankle and then its more than 1/3 before its blown.

thats not the rule.. for all we know he tweaked an ankle and then its more than 1/3 before its blown.

Dino would have listed him on the official ACC injury report that's required every week.

He wasn’t on the injury report this week. So

he doesn't need to be on it if he is inured and RS. I dont think he is, but if he is we dont need to report it if they plan on RS him. not every injured player is on that list

If Pierre isn’t playing, he isn’t the answer. The next good SU running back isn’t in the program.

If Pierre isn’t playing, he isn’t the answer. The next good SU running back isn’t in the program.
I think that's true. I think one of the incoming guys is going to rip it up though.

he doesn't need to be on it if he is inured and RS. I dont think he is, but if he is we dont need to report it if they plan on RS him. not every injured player is on that list

Well then I’m not sure how you can vie for a medical redshirt for a guy you played in 2 games and didn’t the rest of the year but wasn’t on the injury report

My arm... it’s broken!

I’m getting to use this more than I thought I would.

you think every kid on the team thats injured is on the report? that would mean 40-50 kids. all the walkons ,and RS are not inured just the 7-8 that we care about..

Well then I’m not sure how you can vie for a medical redshirt for a guy you played in 2 games and didn’t the rest of the year but wasn’t on the injury report

Especially since he's listed on the travel roster today and was in uniform on the sideline.

Something must have happened with Jordan Fredericks on or off the field; because he should be a 2 year starting rb for us. I mean, what, did he sleep with a coach's wife or what?!

in order to have a medical redshirt, the injury has to happen in the 1st half of the season (6 games), the player cannot have played in more than 30% of the games AND the injury must be deemed a season ending injury.

Something must have happened with Jordan Fredericks on or off the field; because he should be a 2 year starting rb for us. I mean, what, did he sleep with a coach's wife or what?!

whenever I watch that locker room video of babers I wonder what happened because Jordan is front and center and having a great time.

No. He didn't listen. He didn't show up in shape.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom