Rutgers Allegations | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Rutgers Allegations

The former player said he never witnessed anything like that during practice. He actually seemed irritated because of what appeared to be the only reason they wanted to interview and not talk about the success with his new team.

I realize that the video was a compilation spliced together of individual incidents over a 3 year period but how does your friend explain the sudden departure of one of Rutgers best players Biruta before last season, the video showing how he was treated and then Biruta's own words regarding his treatment? Read the article below starting around the 6th paragraph . Remember Biruta shocked everyone by announcing he was leaving in March of 2012 over a year before the video of Rice was even made public this year. I don't know how anyone could deny it with video proof in addition to a former player's reaction to it. I can understand a player who might not want to comment, or even attempt to defend Rice's actions (like Judge and Johnson) but to deny it even happened? Is there a link to this players' denial? Do these people say the video is fake? Doesn't make sense.
http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_...h-mike-rice-berated-pushed-used-slurs-players

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom