Rutgers not so good | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Rutgers not so good

Is this a Rutgers fan on a Syracuse board during an RU home game? Just stay here full time and start decking out your wardrobe in orange.
Hard to make it to games when the stadium is 3,000 miles away and, hey, why not? The night before Syracuse opens their season and here they are talking about Rutgers football ;)

Hard to make it to games when the stadium is 3,000 miles away and, hey, why not? The night before Syracuse opens their season and
Hard to make it to games when the stadium is 3,000 miles away and, hey, why not? The night before Syracuse opens their season and here they are talking about Rutgers football ;)
Talking/mocking, potato/potahto

Last edited:
Visiting a Cuse message board to see our discussion of how Rutgers does against...UMass. If that's not a cry (more of a shriek) for help, I don't know what is.

I have two season tickets for me and my brother. He might not be able to make every home game. If you're ever on the east coast, hit me or someone else up here on the board and we'll help you get things straight. I hate to see a person suffer like this.

i was at the game with my son and grand daughter. the offense looks ok with a few very good players. pacheo rb, milton reciever and the qb transfer carter. ol looks ok but, really cannot tell strength due to opponent. defense looks bad.
beautiful night weather perfect mid 70's, fireworks, firing the cannon after scores, granddaughter loved it. had the large glee club singing accapella (sp), mock re-enactment of rutgers vs princeton 1st college game. tailgated in the red lot (my son got parking pass on craigs list ) right outside stadium. atmosphere was great. we sat 9 rows behind the bench at 30yd(again tics from craigslist)
crowd was maybe 27-30k. the area around the stadium is very nice as well with preferred parking in the grassy fields, otherwise you park faraway near the rac.
all that said, my son grandaughter myself and one other person will be at most su games as we have our usual 4 seasons 10 rows behind vistors bench at the 30yd.

You were expecting him to commit?

Don't you hate it when your team comes out sluggish against an inferior team? It took Rutgers almost an entire 1st quarter to get in gear. I would imagine with Syracuse being ranked and all that, they should come out guns a blazing! Oh wait...
Did Syracuse go down 21-7 to one of the poorest teams in FBS? With RU playing Liberty later in the season, you are courting some serious burnage by coming here and puffing out your feathers...

Again, this perpetual self-harming as a Rutgers fan is not necessary. You're clearly fascinated with Cuse, and we orange are a very welcoming bunch!

I can't give you enough credit. You come here and talk crap. We won 10 games last year. We have done things your school will never do in football. Man, that takes guts. Good for you.

Hard to make it to games when the stadium is 3,000 miles away and, hey, why not? The night before Syracuse opens their season and here they are talking about laughing with the rest of the nation at Rutgers football ;)
Fixed that for you.

Did Syracuse go down 21-7 to one of the poorest teams in FBS? With RU playing Liberty later in the season, you are courting some serious burnage by coming here and puffing out your feathers...

Again, this perpetual self-harming as a Rutgers fan is not necessary. You're clearly fascinated with Cuse, and we orange are a very welcoming bunch!

Lol, did he delete that post? Good job quoting it, so it doesn’t really go away.

Liberty is certainly much better than UMass. And Syracuse is much better than Rutgers. How those clowns are now more optimistic for their Liberty game based off these results is beyond me.

My alma mater kicked RU’s ass.

I went to UB.

Lol, did he delete that post? Good job quoting it, so it doesn’t really go away.

Liberty is certainly much better than UMass. And Syracuse is much better than Rutgers. How those clowns are now more optimistic for their Liberty game based off these results is beyond me.
LOL, looks like it. Glad I quoted it. He'll be back, it's probably more fun to post here than any of the RU boards.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom