Ryan Nassib Prediction Thread | Syracusefan.com

Ryan Nassib Prediction Thread

44PRIDE

All Conference
Ryan is the 1st pick of the 2nd round....#33 to Jacksonville.

With the value placed on the qb position in the draft I honestly don't think he lasts past the first round. With that said I think he will go in the early 20s to someone like Chicago or a team that traded down ie. the Bills.

Were you watching the NFL Network yesterday?

Sent using my Commodore 64

If Marrone truly wants Nassib as his guy I'd like to think he'll maximize the Bills current lack of picks by trading down to the 15-23/24 range. But, if he does want him that badly there's a lot of risk in doing so. The Jets scare me in this equation, I know we've heard reports about them not being high on Nassib but you can't believe anything you hear right now. Furthermore, you could have a team pick him to hold the Bills ransom in a trade. Less likely but a possibility if the team A) is not enamored with anyone that high B) is relatively high on Nassib in case their plan backfires and C) has "marbles" to reference Major League 2.

I hope Buffalo comes out with Ryan, I'm a Giants fan but more so, a Cuse fan. I think Ryan's long term projections are best served by a start in Buffalo.

Were you watching the NFL Network yesterday?

Nah, I dropped the TW Sports Package. I made this one up all by my lonesome.

i dont think the bills want him at 8.

i dont think the jets want him at all.

i think the jets are trying to scare the bills into wasting a pick on him at 8.

everyone else is likely too smart to take him in the 1st.

i think this 4th rnd talent goes in the 3rd. if its the 2nd?? good for him.

i KNOW the only rickshaw in my future is the one i will take to happy hour tomorrow.

Oh Lord

If Marrone truly wants Nassib as his guy I'd like to think he'll maximize the Bills current lack of picks by trading down to the 15-23/24 range. But, if he does want him that badly there's a lot of risk in doing so. The Jets scare me in this equation, I know we've heard reports about them not being high on Nassib but you can't believe anything you hear right now. Furthermore, you could have a team pick him to hold the Bills ransom in a trade. Less likely but a possibility if the team A) is not enamored with anyone that high B) is relatively high on Nassib in case their plan backfires and C) has "marbles" to reference Major League 2.

I hope Buffalo comes out with Ryan, I'm a Giants fan but more so, a Cuse fan. I think Ryan's long term projections are best served by a start in Buffalo.

This.
I think the Bills trade down, get some additional depth with a few more picks, and grab Ryan by #22.

i dont think the bills want him at 8.

i dont think the jets want him at all.

i think the jets are trying to scare the bills into wasting a pick on him at 8.

everyone else is likely too smart to take him in the 1st.

i think this 4th rnd talent goes in the 3rd. if its the 2nd?? good for him.

i KNOW the only rickshaw in my future is the one i will take to happy hour tomorrow.

Oh Lord

If he goes later than the second, I'll pull that rickshaw to happy hour for you :blah:

For the first time in franchise history, the Bills will take a QB with their first pick. They risked missing out on Kelly because they took a freaking tight end instead. i think they panic and take nassib at 8

THEY DO EVERYTHING BACKWARDS THEY ARE SO F-ING STUPID I CAN'T TAKE IT

OF COURSE the one time in their history they say my god we have to take a qb with our first pick no matter what has to be the year with the worst pool of QBs

i can't take it

if kolb were coming out this year, he'd be the guy some team just had to take. the bills get him for peanuts because the arizona line got him killed, now he's supposedly a bum.

Nah, I dropped the TW Sports Package. I made this one up all by my lonesome.

A couple of their guys said Jax really likes him and if he doesn't go 1st round that is where he would land.

For the first time in franchise history, the Bills will take a QB with their first pick. They risked missing out on Kelly because they took a freaking tight end instead. i think they panic and take nassib at 8

OF COURSE the one time in their history they say my god we have to take a qb with our first pick no matter what has to be the year with the worst pool of QBs

i can't take it

if kolb were coming out this year, he'd be the guy some team just had to take. the bills get him for peanuts because the arizona line got him killed, now he's supposedly a bum.

Serious question. You're the boss. What do you do with the pick?

cant speak for millhouse or the bills, (lord knows i cant speak for them and what they are thinking) but the smart move at 8 is to draft THE BEST PLAYER ON THE BOARD.

and if they actually have nassib as the 8th best in this draft...may god have mercy on bills fans souls.

Being a Bills fan if that's who they really want I trade back into the early 20's and pick him then. I think the Jets want EJ and the Browns take Geno. I am hearing the Bills like Barkley and Nassib is a smoke screen

Being a Bills fan if that's who they really want I trade back into the early 20's and pick him then. I think the Jets want EJ and the Browns take Geno. I am hearing the Bills like Barkley and Nassib is a smoke screen

And I'm hearing the Bills like Nassib and the recent Barkley chatter is just a smokescreen. 95% of the stuff we've heard in the past few weeks is pure garbage.

I hate the bills.

But this is a weak QB draft. If I were Dougie, I do the exact same thing he did at Syracuse. Bring in athletes...lots and lots of athletes. They have more than a few holes to fill on that team. Bring in big healthy bodies to plug those holes.

Ride Kevin Kolb this year and get your QB another day. If they can pick up an extra draftpick by trading down, MAYBE you pick up a QB. You most certainly don't use your overall #8 to pick up a utility QB...no matter what history you have with him.

#8 to the Bills, and the tears start to flow for (most) Bills fans. But who knows, most - myself most certainly included - didn't even think he'd be in a position to even have a CHANCE to go this high. I wouldn't count him nor Marrone out to do well there. Marrone loves Nassib as was evident when he talked about him in the past particularly when the comparision to Drew Brees was made.

As a Jets hater, REALLY hoping he doesnt go there.

Like REALLY REALLY hoping.

My prediction...Nassib goes to the Bills...at 23. After they trade up.

As a Jets hater, REALLY hoping he doesnt go there.

Like REALLY REALLY hoping.

My prediction...Nassib goes to the Bills...at 23. After they trade up.
As a Pats fan I'd be thrilled if the Jets took Nassib. Sure, it would ruin his career, but the Jets would suck even more.

it's very hard to that pick when you know the QBs aren't good and there are a million problems elsewhere.

they need as many LBs and WRs as possible, they don't have enough bodies there

The problem the Bills have is that they need to have someone who wants to move up in order to move back. I think they want Nassib just not at 8, but we only have 6 picks this year so trading back into the first round would cost pretty much the rest of there draft. There best bet is to work out a decent deal for someone to move down maybe there 1st plus a 3rd or something like that and then take Nassib. Buffalo desperately needs a WR as well so they need to keep there second round pick and grab the best available WR.

As a Pats fan I'd be thrilled if the Jets took Nassib. Sure, it would ruin his career, but the Jets would suck even more.

I hear that. But as a fellow Pats fan, want to be able to pull for the kid...

The problem the Bills have is that they need to have someone who wants to move up in order to move back. I think they want Nassib just not at 8, but we only have 6 picks this year so trading back into the first round would cost pretty much the rest of there draft. There best bet is to work out a decent deal for someone to move down maybe there 1st plus a 3rd or something like that and then take Nassib. Buffalo desperately needs a WR as well so they need to keep there second round pick and grab the best available WR.

I see the Bills picking someone else at 8 and then moving back INTO the 1st round (which is going to be very doable)

i can't take it

And you have just listed every reason why I thoroughly enjoy making fun of the Bills.

Well, that and
70-58027-Y.jpg

A couple of their guys said Jax really likes him and if he doesn't go 1st round that is where he would land.

jax is run by idiots too.

talked themselves into blaine gabbert 2 years ago for no good reason.

why do these NFL knuckleheads think guys with so so college ratings are going to have anything better than so so NFL ratings?

gabbert, ponder, locker... you could just look at their college ratings and scratch them off your list.

now you have some work to do evaluating guys with good college ratings. they might not all be good but at least they have a chance. you have to go back a long time to find a guy with a so so college rating that became a good nfl qb

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom