Ryan Nassib Prediction Thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Ryan Nassib Prediction Thread

I don't know where he'll go. From the talk of the "experts" he'll go in the first or second round. What a difference a year makes. I don't think even the most ardent Nassib fan would have thought that a year ago. Due to his position and lack of top end qbs, he is coming out at a great time. Wherever he goes, he'll represent SU proudly, no matter if he's a success on the field or not.

I have never been high on Kolb, not sure what the Eagles saw in him in the first place. I guess he has been proven as a journeyman, which outperformed my expectations for him

If the Bills really like both Nassib and Barclay, surely one of those will be there at bottom 1st or top 2nd. They should draft other needs or move down.

If the Bills absolutely need to have Ryan and they want to maximize their picks as well-

Trade down with Minnesota to #23 or #25 (Minn has multiple 1st Round and 4th Round picks), get Ryan and get an extra 2nd/3rd or multiple 4th round picks.

From what I hear, Minny has plenty of draft picks (11!!!), is very interested in Tavon Austin AND the 8th pick might be the sweet spot to get him.

You're Welcome Doug,

Buddy Nix's GhostDrafter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom