Rysheed Jordan | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Rysheed Jordan

...at worst neither comes to 'Cuse...it would be interesting to know why Patterson isnt coming thru Trick or Treat...with storm approaching, he may not be coming in another week...maybe longer or not at all.

its only 253 miles... so if there is no traffic its 3.4 hours at the rate of 75 MPH.
Well A. That's more than 3 hours, B. you can't average 75 mph when you have to drive through Binghamton and Scranton and C. There is always construction. I have driven it more than I can count. Plus, what side of Philly does he live in? He's gotta get out of the city first.

Mapquest says Temple to SU is 4 hours 20 minutes. Fwiw.

Idk,, use to take me 3hrs &15 mins from Allentown exit. That's w tolls and construction. hes from north Philly, another 25/30 mins south. Im just going to assume his boy meant driving to cuse because the drive to NYC is much closer

Well A. That's more than 3 hours, B. you can't average 75 mph when you have to drive through Binghamton and Scranton and C. There is always construction. I have driven it more than I can count. Plus, what side of Philly does he live in? He's gotta get out of the city first.

Mapquest says Temple to SU is 4 hours 20 minutes. Fwiw.
just trying to be optimistic... i do know mapquest is always longer than reality.

:bat: ...okay, is there a back-up to the supposed back-up??? I think that Patterson is a good get...scare him off and don't get Jordan and then what? By the way if you leave south Philly at 1 AM you can be in 'Cuse by 4 AM or so if you dont get a ticket...ticket to ride; ticket to play...this is just not sounding right...damn, need a Jack & Coke!

He's not going to St Johns.

I didn't say he was. I'm hoping he does, but I have no idea where he's going at this point? I wouldn't count SJU out of it though. You guys are talking distances and trying to analyze based on that. You guys gave me hope because the only place 3 hours away door to door is SJU.

I didn't say he was. I'm hoping he does, but I have no idea where he's going at this point? I wouldn't count SJU out of it though. You guys are talking distances and trying to analyze based on that.
No, its not the distance clue I really care about, its the fact that all of his friends are saying cuse and giving cuse hints. st johns is not a player

I would guess that patterson isn't visiting this week because of storm. He looks like a good player but seems like we need a ball handler and from his videos his handle looks shaky.

I would prefer Jordan for this reason. And we Have Cooney and Gjbinje at SG already next year

i was typing all that s hit from my phone as i was laying in bed about to fall asleep, hence why i am up at 6 am to head into work for a bit, so no...you get no apostrophe's. haha.

I figured it was sent from your phone. All good man.

I assume the clips for Jordan are from his junior year. He looks far less polished than Ennis. Probably more athletic but not nearly as ready to step right in and get any kind of serious minutes. Through most of the first half, didn't see much in the way of shooting. However, he is very long and athletic. For a kid his size he has a pretty good handle and an impressive wing span. He would be a nice back up if MCW doesn't return but could easily be buried on the bench until his sophomore year. It might come down to how much immediate playing time he wants.

I assume the clips for Jordan are from his junior year. He looks far less polished than Ennis. Probably more athletic but not nearly as ready to step right in and get any kind of serious minutes. Through most of the first half, didn't see much in the way of shooting. However, he is very long and athletic. For a kid his size he has a pretty good handle and an impressive wing span. He would be a nice back up if MCW doesn't return but could easily be buried on the bench until his sophomore year. It might come down to how much immediate playing time he wants.
Some have said he could be the best guard ever out of Philly.

Here is some clips of Rysheed and BJ taking on Rondae Jefferson...

i think this all comes down to what the staff obviously wants to do, im thinking both guys want to come here and i wouldnt have thought that before i instagram stalked. is this a first come-first serve situation...insiders? they both are atheltic with good but differing games, Jordan is def the better prospect though...he looks like a Rondo/Wall clone

i think this all comes down to what the staff obviously wants to do, im thinking both guys want to come here and i wouldnt have thought that before i instagram stalked. is this a first come-first serve situation...insiders? they both are atheltic with good but differing games, Jordan is def the better prospect though...he looks like a Rondo/Wall clone
The staff wants Jordan numero uno.

What...take both and hope at least one comes...

I will break it down for you in simple terms:

Staff wants Jordan as option 1
If he says no - Patterson is option 2

Patterson delaying trip is good because it gives Jordan more time to decide before staff has to decide whether to accept Patterson verbal before Jordan decides

Francis, if you had to predict, where do you see Jordan going? SU the favorite? If Jordan is indeed the staff's numero uno choice, that's good enough for me. Nice to have a quality back up if it doesn't work out. The next big question will be if SU is still in the hunt for a 4 star forward in this class. That would indeed be quite a haul this year.

Francis, if you had to predict, where do you see Jordan going? SU the favorite? If Jordan is indeed the staff's numero uno choice, that's good enough for me. Nice to have a quality back up if it doesn't work out. The next big question will be if SU is still in the hunt for a 4 star forward in this class. That would indeed be quite a haul this year.
Can't really call any favorites but I'm feeling more positive in landing him than I did a few days ago. SU is in the mix with Roberson, Vonleh, Wiggins, and Lawrence. They'll definitely land a stud forward.

I will break it down for you in simple terms:

Staff wants Jordan as option 1
If he says no - Patterson is option 2

Patterson delaying trip is good because it gives Jordan more time to decide before staff has to decide whether to accept Patterson verbal before Jordan decides
..and Jordan wants what...he certainly has had sufficient time to say YES to 'Cuse. Seems as if either Jordan is full of self or playing a game...if Patterson wants definitely to come here 'Cuse should take him.