Rysheed Jordan | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Rysheed Jordan

..and Jordan wants what...he certainly has had sufficient time to say YES to 'Cuse. Seems as if either Jordan is full of self or playing a game...if Patterson wants definitely to come here 'Cuse should take him.

Jordan is a better fit as a better ballhandler combo guard - would wait on him first - Patterson is not a need

..and Jordan wants what...he certainly has had sufficient time to say YES to 'Cuse. Seems as if either Jordan is full of self or playing a game...if Patterson wants definitely to come here 'Cuse should take him.

If we stop recruiting players who are full of themselves we will stop winning games! Big Ego is a good thing in sports!

The hold up with Jordan is that apparently he wants #44.

That's dumb he's a guard! Guards don't wear high numbers in basketball historically anyway!

Who can decipher this cryptic stuff with the enigma called a scout account?

http://syracuse.At their request, t... being blocked from this site./2/1234826.html

Scout saying he won't Sign but will decide early... Something cryptic about proximity.

Means he'll verbal to Cuse but wont sign until mcw is in the nba..... Boooom
That seems like a positive outcome.

If MCW goes, Jordan comes in to play with Ennis.

If MCW stays, we have to "settle" for an MCW-Ennis combination at the point, beginning the search for the best combo guard available in the following class.

That seems like a positive outcome.

If MCW goes, Jordan comes in to play with Ennis.

If MCW stays, we have to "settle" for an MCW-Ennis combination at the point, beginning the search for the best combo guard available in the following class.

oh what a potential problem to have ;)

Would Jordan be a starter or would he be the 3rd guard in after Ennis and Cooney? I can't imagine JB would want to roll out two freshman in his inaugural ACC season.

Would Jordan be a starter or would he be the 3rd guard in after Ennis and Cooney? I can't imagine JB would want to roll out two freshman in his inaugural ACC season.
Let the players figure that out. Whoever wins out in practice gets to start.

i think thats the hold up with Jordan, i believe he wants to come here but wants to start and play big mins. that has to be the only kind of attraction to st johns i can think of. if hes here, there are no guarantees he will start over Cooney and/or Gbinige and i think its safe to say Ennis is our starting PG next yr regardless

If MCW is gone I think Ennis starts as the PG and then you have Cooney and MikeG to compete with at the 2G position. That being said I think Jordan would play as the backup PG because I don't see either Cooney or MikeG as lead guards. It would be interesting because JB usually only plays 3 guards as we get into the meat of the season. I don't see Cooney sitting in his 3rd season and MikeG can play some SF.

I think he'd come off the bench but there would be minutes for him. Assuming MCW is NBA bound of course, Ennis starts at pg and probably Cooney at SG. But Jordan would get every second Ennis sits plus get some minutes when MikeG plays SF or we just need more ball handling.

I think he'd come off the bench but there would be minutes for him. Assuming MCW is NBA bound of course, Ennis starts at pg and probably Cooney at SG. But Jordan would get every second Ennis sits plus get some minutes when MikeG plays SF or we just need more ball handling.

This makes the most sense. We could have a rotation of Rak, Fair, Grant, Mike G at forwards. Ennis, Jordan, Cooney, Mike G at Guards. If Rak goes pro which we can't rule out(Not many thought Dion or Fab would be going pro at this time last year) then you will see more of Mike G. at Small forward with Fair and Grant and less of Mike G. at SG. That would leave plenty of minutes for Jordan. He could spell both Ennis and Cooney.

This is of course saying we don't sign another Forward like Vonleh or Roberson and BJ Johnson or Okobhono aren't ready to contribute much.