Class of 2020 - S Ben Labrosse (QC) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (7/27/19) | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 S Ben Labrosse (QC) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (7/27/19)

I love this kid's tape, he might be my favorite recruit in our class right now and would love to see what the sites would have him at if he played in the states.

Kid seems like a ballhawk and a physical freak. Well done to the staff leaving no stone unturned.
He does have fast feet and good hips. Glad they jumped in him. One day and he became our highest rated recruit. I will take that any day.

Excellent pick up and can play a hybred LB as well with that size...and with that speed? Wow, very nice.

Labrosse is an athletic freak, that doesn't care much for twitter. He has a 4.37 forty(pr) and a 41 inch vertical leap. The #1 CB in Canada. While social media silence may affect his U.S. "grade", make no mistake. They know about him up north. Jawhar jordan is .01 faster(Nikes fastest man in the west) Time to get your popcorn.

Last edited:
Speed we need! Dino knows we need to be faster and bigger.

Labrosse is an athletic freak, that doesn't care much for twitter. He has a 4.37 forty(pr) and a 41 inch vertical leap. The #1 CB in Canada. While social media silence may affect his U.S. "grade", make no mistake. They know about him up north. Jawhar jordan is .01 faster(Nikes fastest man in the west) Time to get your popcorn.
Raises his grade in my book.

Vanier College
Image may contain: one or more people and outdoor

August 18

Isn't this the kid Deon Sanders had really some good things to say about him?

My wife said he's not the most handsome guy in the world. Does look like a model though.

Then she went " eh ehhhh eh eh" and kind of bobbed her head and stuck her arms out, and bobbed them up and down a little.

Then she said she guesses he is handsome.

So... there's that.

My wife said he's not the most handsome guy in the world. Does look like a model though.

Then she went " eh ehhhh eh eh" and kind of bobbed her head and stuck her arms out, and bobbed them up and down a little.

Then she said she guesses he is handsome.

So... there's that.
KHATOIGWBL (Kinda Handsome According To OttoInGrotto’s Wife Ben LaBrosse) doesn’t really flow off the tongue like “RGLCL” but I guess it’ll have to do.