Class of 2017 - S Brian Edwards (FL) Committed to Florida | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 S Brian Edwards (FL) Committed to Florida

So it's down to us and UF for his 4th and final OV? If we were/are the leader in the clubhouse why would this be a question?

So it's down to us and UF for his 4th and final OV? If we were/are the leader in the clubhouse why would this be a question?
Exactly, this kid's actions have always spoken louder than his words. At least as they pertain to us, or SU as the case may be...

I can't help it but I can't believe he doesn't know what school he wants to play for. And where in the heck did Colorado come from. lol

I can't help it but I can't believe he doesn't know what school he wants to play for. And where in the heck did Colorado come from. lol

Maybe he wants to try out some of the local plants that they now grow.

Pretty consistent flip floppery throughout his entire recruitment. I wouldn't cross your fingers here ladies & gents.

yep, best thing to do is see if he takes a visit, if he does, see who gets his LOI in Feb. Can't take anything the young man says with more than a grain or two of salt.

Or Deion Hallmon

Edwards definitely has offers but he gives different answers depending on what time of the day it is.

Hallmon made up his offers on top of giving different answers depending on what time of the day it was.

Edwards definitely has offers but he gives different answers depending on what time of the day it is.

Hallmon made up his offers on top of giving different answers depending on what time of the day it was.

wait, you don't believe that Hallmon had offers from every top 25 team in America yet ended up at Northern Illinois?

wait, you don't believe that Hallmon had offers from every top 25 team in America yet ended up at Northern Illinois?

Commits to Rutgers in August 2013.
Supposedly Rutgers never accepts his commitment, so he officially decommits in September 2013 from Rutgers.
Signs with Northern Illinois in February 2014.
Spends 2014-2015 at Northern Illinois, redshirting.
Announces Transfer on twitter from Northern Illinois to Western Michigan in April 2015.
Hours later media reports he is not transferring.
Media reports in June 2015 that Hallmon is transferring to Iowa Western CC.
Spends 2015-2016 season at Iowa Western CC, recording 12 tackles.
Transfers to Ball State.
Spends 2016-2017 season at Ball State, participating in 3 games. No statistics recorded.

And he was involved with Youngstown State somehow but I can't figure out where that falls in the sequence.

3 schools in 3 years and hasn't really done anything at any of them. Has 2 years of eligibility remaining at Ball State.

Last edited:
Commits to Rutgers in August 2013.
Supposedly Rutgers never accepts his commitment, so he officially decommits in September 2013 from Rutgers.
Signs with Northern Illinois in February 2014.
Spends 2014-2015 at Northern Illinois, redshirting.
Announces Transfer on twitter from Northern Illinois to Western Michigan in April 2015.
Hours later media reports he is not transferring.
Media reports in June 2015 that Hallmon is transferring to Iowa Western CC.
Spends 2015-2016 season at Iowa Western CC, recording 12 tackles.
Transfers to Ball State.
Spends 2016-2017 season at Ball State, participating in 3 games. No statistics recorded.

And he was involve with Youngstown State somehow but I can't figure out where that falls in the sequence.

3 schools in 3 years and hasn't really done anything at any of them. Has 2 years of eligibility remaining at Ball State.

I hope the young man graduates with a degree from Ball State, at the least the insanity will get him something valuable

Randy Shannon just had an in home with Edwards Florida seems to be coming on very strong but I'm not sure where they fit in on the visit schedule. He says he will visit Florida the first weekend after the dead period. I think he visited Colorado on December 9 but I can't find confirmation that happened.

According to CBS he has Louisville lined up for January 13, Syracuse for January 20, and Miami for January 27, he's going to have to bump somebody to visit Florida unless he visits mid week

Randy Shannon just had an in home with Edwards Florida seems to be coming on very strong but I'm not sure where they fit in on the visit schedule. He says he will visit Florida the first weekend after the dead period. I think he visited Colorado on December 9 but I can't find confirmation that happened.

According to CBS he has Louisville lined up for January 13, Syracuse for January 20, and Miami for January 27, he's going to have to bump somebody to visit Florida unless he visits mid week
If you go by his quotes, he has approximately 73 visits to complete in the next 4 weeks.

He did visit colorado. He posted pictures on twitter

Just by what I read on the Randy Shannon in-home visit I'm starting to think he ends up at Florida. At this point I'll be pleasantly surprised if he even visits here.

He didn't just have an in home with him it was back on 12/5 before his visit to Colorado.

Any safety we are considering and wanting playing time Syracuse is a great opportunity for them.

Really interesting keeping an eye on Colorado rebuilding their program.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom