Class of 2014 - S Christian Byrum (VA) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 S Christian Byrum (VA) Offered

1. Steve Neikam@Steve_Neikam 10h
  2. I'm legitimately impressed by this guerrilla recruiting #CuseNation is doing Love the enthusiasm, never seen it for Cuse FB like this
  3. Steve Neikam@Steve_Neikam 10h
    For an excellent example of the twitter recruiting we talked about today check out @Christian1__ timeline right now.

No joke. They are really working the Twitter with Byrum. Talking about Shamarko, family, etc.

I think if we start making a list of the players we haven't offered it might be shorter? LOL
Got to love the new recruiting effort! All I can say is .....bout time!

1. C.D.B@Christian1__ 1h
  2. Alot of #Syracuse mail

1. C.D.B@Christian1__ 2h
    My grandma be gettin mad when we get the mail cuz it be like 10 letters for me lol
Still recruiting using "old fashion" methods. ;)

He is visiting ODU today.
I actually wonder how much snail mail they churn out. If I recall, Marrone started the day with the staff writing handwritten snail mail to recruits, 30 minutes or something. At least when he was hired. Not sure if he ever yanked that page from the binder. :)

1. C.D.B@Christian1__ 1h
  2. Alot of #Syracuse mail

1. C.D.B@Christian1__ 2h
    My grandma be gettin mad when we get the mail cuz it be like 10 letters for me lol
Still recruiting using "old fashion" methods. ;)

He is visiting ODU today.

it's been the quiet period so it's the only way to communicate right now unless the recruit calls the coach. not sure where speaking over social media comes in here?

it's been the quiet period so it's the only way to communicate right now unless the recruit calls the coach. not sure where speaking over social media comes in here?

I am not sure about FaceBook contact during this period but our Social Media Guru has returned. Yes Eric "isn't in Kansas anymore".

Eric White@EricWhiteCuse 5h
#orangenation lets make Syracuse Chicago east #ourcity #cuse14

Dawson and Sykes?

I am not sure about FaceBook contact during this period but our Social Media Guru has returned. Yes Eric "isn't in Kansas anymore".

Eric White@EricWhiteCuse 5h
# lets make Syracuse Chicago east #ourcity #cuse14

Dawson and Sykes?

We've already got a verbal from Moskal, and Kendall Moore signed last February. Both are Chicago boys.

Byrum committed to ODU. Can't link the story since it's from pay site

Looks like he may not have had an offer. I love Coach McDonald setting the record straight

chris carlson@ccarlsononSU 4h
Not stunned #ODU was able to land Christian Byrum. Believe that program will be one of CUSA's best and he was a hometown kid. Still. ...

chris carlson@ccarlsononSU 3h
DB had #Syracuse offer according to Rivals MT @Christian1__ Officially committed to Old Dominion University ! #ODU#ODUFB

10:19 PM - 17 Jul 13
George McDonald@CoachGMcDonald 4h
@ccarlsononSU really?

1. chris carlson@ccarlsononSU 4h
    @CoachGMcDonald Fair. Should have said according to him.
  2. chris carlson@ccarlsononSU 4h
    @CoachGMcDonald Plenty happy to be informed otherwise.
  3. George McDonald@CoachGMcDonald 4h
    @ccarlsononSU lol.. Hope you are having a great summer

4. Steven B@SwaggaCuse 4h
    @ccarlsononSU @CoachGMcDonald What you should do is put out a corrected tweet and redact the prior statement. That's what you should do.
  5. chris carlson@ccarlsononSU 4h
    @SwaggaCuse @CoachGMcDonald I'm adding an according to.

6. George McDonald@CoachGMcDonald 4h
    @ccarlsononSU #OrangeNation SU needs CB'S for 2014 lets do it! #bringhomethebacon
  7. chris carlson@ccarlsononSU 4h
    @CoachGMcDonald Done well so far. Figure you're close on a couple. Apologies for lack of attribution. 140 characters can be a pain.
  8. chris carlson@ccarlsononSU 4h
    @SwaggaCuse Redacted for you. And attribution added.
  9. George McDonald@CoachGMcDonald 3h
    @ccarlsononSU lost but ok.. Keep fighting the good fight.

This is why these syracuse.com SU football "kid reporters" will never get inside access with the team like Rahme did. Don't cross the coaches.

Please bring Rahme back.

What's the big deal? He named his source at least.

This is why these syracuse.com SU football "kid reporters" will never get inside access with the team like Rahme did. Don't cross the coaches.

Please bring Rahme back.

yep and they are bozos. his article today is again written with a negative slant.

Now he's taking people to task about not liking GRob. Perhaps if he was in Syracuse during those years, he'd understand why fans don't like him.

You are not a real Syracuse Football fan if you actually like anything GROB did.
He landed Doug Hogue by promising him that he could play RB. And Hogue did. So when Marrone arrived and Hogue moved to LB, he shone, and we were rewarded with that spectacle game against Rutgers.

I knew there had to be one thing!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom