Class of 2019 - S Cornelius Nunn Jr (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 S Cornelius Nunn Jr (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18

I like this a lot too. But is this script a new design or have we seen it before on basketballl jerseys ?

Either way we should use this more. I agree its simple, elegant and conveys a tradition rich program as its rooted in the old Brooklyn Dodgers script

obtw i'm AMPED about landing Nunn. Dino is bringing top level kids into the program.

#SwaggDaddyStrikesAgain
Now THAT'S a hashtag

Another quality young DB, this is wonderful news. Welcome to the Hill Cornelius!

Now to hang on to him when the others come a callin.

Another quality young DB, this is wonderful news. Welcome to the Hill Cornelius!

Now to hang on to him when the others come a callin.
Seems like the others already came calling

Seems like the others already came calling

Very true blue but when the others lose a DB to another school or grades the calls will become more and more frequent and desperate. This young mans phone will be ringing until he signs the dotted line on December or Feb.

Very true blue but when the others lose a DB to another school or grades the calls will become more and more frequent and desperate. This young mans phone will be ringing until he signs the dotted line on December or Feb.
Probably the kid to keep your eye on is Jordan Battle. If he commits to OSU and not Miami, the Canes may (and I emphasize may) go full court on Nunn. When it comes to FL kids, nothing matters except signing day.

Probably the kid to keep your eye on is Jordan Battle. If he commits to OSU and not Miami, the Canes may (and I emphasize may) go full court on Nunn. When it comes to FL kids, nothing matters except signing day.
FYI, Battle commits to OSU.

Seems Miami told him they really want him and he is going to visit.

Ugh. Can't read that article but hopefully he realizes if they stopped talking to him they were not as high on getting him as some others. Hopefully he stays Cuse. We could really use a play maker at safety in this defense.

if anyone didn't think we'd have to scratch and claw to the end with Nunn they were dreaming.

Comes with the territory of stud DB recruits in Florida...

As if FSU, Florida and the U didnt already have an edge pitching to recruits against us

Yup. We had them. And I hate them. Everything about that program is gross.

This one was brutal for me. I happened to be in Florida that day and watched it at a bar with my wife and had to deal with all of the Miami fans. Was not easy.

To top it off, during the game some random Rutgers fan walked up to my wife who was wearing a Syracuse Orange shirt and made some obnoxious remark about how he is so happy that they don't have to be in the same conference with a shitty program like Cuse any more. He didn't say it jokingly either...all the people around us was like What was that about.

This one was brutal for me. I happened to be in Florida that day and watched it at a bar with my wife and had to deal with all of the Miami fans. Was not easy.

To top it off, during the game some random Rutgers fan walked up to my wife who was wearing a Syracuse Orange shirt and made some obnoxious remark about how he is so happy that they don't have to be in the same conference with a shitty program like Cuse any more. He didn't say it jokingly either...all the people around us was like What was that about.

Ah should’ve given that jersey nerd a swirly.

And that is unfortunately typical of Rutgers fans ... classless, obnoxious and immature.