Class of 2019 - S Cornelius Nunn Jr (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18 | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 S Cornelius Nunn Jr (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18

The six commits were 2020s and 2021s...silly season.

"While much will be made of the six prospects that pulled the tigger over the weekend, it's some of the other prospects that visited that have the folks in Coral Gables excited. The buzz coming out of the football facilities is that UM made a major move with Ellenwood (Ga.) Cedar Grove five-star wide receiver Jadon Haselwood, who was in town from Thursday to Sunday. Miami also seemed to tighten the battle with Florida for the Lakeland duo of Top247 tight end Keon Zipperer and Top247 defensive end Lloyd Summerall while also laying the ground work to potentially flip Miami Palmetto three-star safety Cornelius Nunn from Syracuse. The Hurricanes got some much needed face time with Fort Lauderdale Univeristy School Top247 running back Kenny McIntosh and Wellington Top247 athlete Mark-Antony Richards, as well."

Jalar Holley is a 2019 but everyone else is 20/21 which is crazy.

Who knows what'll happen but we seemed to have weathered the first volley. No idea what Miami's cap is but they have 17 kids committed already; 3 secondary players and 1 athlete so they're filling up fast; and they had 23 last year with 5 secondary players.

Jalar Holley is a 2019 but everyone else is 20/21 which is crazy.

Who knows what'll happen but we seemed to have weathered the first volley. No idea what Miami's cap is but they have 17 kids committed already; 3 secondary players and 1 athlete so they're filling up fast; and they had 23 last year with 5 secondary players.
Sorry I was just fascinated with all those other kids. I think it's not wise of kids to commit so early without really looking around or waiting to see what might happen in the next two to three years at a program.

Based on nothing but I am an optimist, I believe he arrive next year with Mr Hewitt.

Im sceptical that the staffs decided that Hewett’s going to be a safety at the college level, and with that whether or not he’s insurance

I think Nunn stays unless the U furthers, out of their way, efforts to keep him home

Im sceptical that the staffs decided that Hewett’s going to be a safety at the college level, and with that whether or not he’s insurance

I think Nunn stays unless the U furthers, out of their way, efforts to keep him home

It's not even just Miami. Everyone wants this kid to flip. He's the real deal