Class of 2019 - S Cornelius Nunn Jr (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 S Cornelius Nunn Jr (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18

And that is unfortunately typical of Rutgers fans ... classless, obnoxious and immature.

And also CLUELESS. We mostly beat the crap out of them. They still talk though.

This one was brutal for me. I happened to be in Florida that day and watched it at a bar with my wife and had to deal with all of the Miami fans. Was not easy.

To top it off, during the game some random Rutgers fan walked up to my wife who was wearing a Syracuse Orange shirt and made some obnoxious remark about how he is so happy that they don't have to be in the same conference with a shitty program like Cuse any more. He didn't say it jokingly either...all the people around us was like What was that about.
Uh ...just come to this board for a while and then you'll see why things get nasty. There's no mystery here. Can't be obnoxious when it comes to discussions about Rutgers and then be shockingly appalled when they act obnoxious in return.

Uh ...just come to this board for a while and then you'll see why things get nasty. There's no mystery here. Can't be obnoxious when it comes to discussions about Rutgers and then be shockingly appalled when they act obnoxious in return.

Just a bit of difference between posting on a message board and accosting someone in a public setting. That’s on a whole different level.

Sorry, that theme is really corny. Read through the bs Cornelius.

DC16BA02-919F-46BF-AFC8-A80068FA293E.jpeg

The new commit might be insurance... we'll see

That thought crossed my mind also Mark. Hopefully unnecessary insurance if you know what I mean.

How long until he decommits? Seems too talented to stay committed to Syracuse. He’s going to face a lot of pressure to play elsewhere.

How long until he decommits? Seems too talented to stay committed to Syracuse. He’s going to face a lot of pressure to play elsewhere.

Can we stop the self loathing stuff here. Last season he wouldn’t have even been our 3rd best recruit per the aggregation site.He’d be a great get. He is not a game changer.

Last edited:
He'll face immense pressure to stay in the 305...we'll see. I expect the danger zone is the next 7 days.

Last edited:

The six commits were 2020s and 2021s...silly season.

"While much will be made of the six prospects that pulled the tigger over the weekend, it's some of the other prospects that visited that have the folks in Coral Gables excited. The buzz coming out of the football facilities is that UM made a major move with Ellenwood (Ga.) Cedar Grove five-star wide receiver Jadon Haselwood, who was in town from Thursday to Sunday. Miami also seemed to tighten the battle with Florida for the Lakeland duo of Top247 tight end Keon Zipperer and Top247 defensive end Lloyd Summerall while also laying the ground work to potentially flip Miami Palmetto three-star safety Cornelius Nunn from Syracuse. The Hurricanes got some much needed face time with Fort Lauderdale Univeristy School Top247 running back Kenny McIntosh and Wellington Top247 athlete Mark-Antony Richards, as well."