Class of 2019 - S Cornelius Nunn Jr (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18 | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 S Cornelius Nunn Jr (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18

Here is the target date... early signing period.

Division I Football (Early Period) December 19, 2018 to December 21, 2018

Incorrect. With the new signing period there is now a spring official visit period during the player’s junior year. Nunn officially visited 6/22 and committed 6/23.
Perhaps I was looking at out-of-date information.

1536584153767.png

I think this is also his third visit. I believe he visited in March for Jr Day, then his OV in June and now this weekend. Sure doesn't sound like a kid who is going to jump ship.
Maybe he likes Florida St. Just kidding, I hope.

Yeah that's definitely interesting. You sure don't fly to NY from Florida on your own dime if you've got one foot out the door.
I saw a tweet yesterday that alluded to other commits and recruits visiting for the FSU game. Wouldn't be surprised to see some of the PA commits. Not only is this FSU but also McNabb, Bullock and Darius are suppose to be on campus.

interviewer asks if he's open because it's a year away and that's a long time. Cornelius states he "has a good bond with Coach Monroe and Coach Babers, but my recruitment is open still, I still receive offers and I will accept them." Interviewer "I don't blame ya"

my assessment of the exchange isn't what it looks like in print. Nunn was subdued, it just sounds like a kid who's still getting offers and he's reading through them. It was really nothing earth shattering.

Oh and whomever this station is they rank him top 6 in South Florida.

interviewer asks if he's open because it's a year away and that's a long time. Cornelius states he "has a good bond with Coach Monroe and Coach Babers, but my recruitment is open still, I still receive offers and I will accept them." Interviewer "I don't blame ya"

my assessment of the exchange isn't what it looks like in print. Nunn was subdued, it just sounds like a kid who's still getting offers and he's reading through them. It was really nothing earth shattering.

Every kid worth anything receives new offers and/or receives communication from other schools up until Signing Day. Will need to hold on for him but it's not unlike any other big-time recruit we've had to hold on to.

Like that he is visiting now -- and also like the early signing period. Never know but I like the position we are in.

I'm sure this is a solid opportunity for the staff to show kids that want to play in front of a crowd what SU will be like. Not to mention some former players/NFL guys will be there. We have to handle our business for our record but also for recruiting momentum. We need to knock FSU in the mouth.

I hope Charlotte area doesn't lose power with all this rain but if it does please let it be after the weekend!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom