Class of 2019 - S Cornelius Nunn Jr (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18 | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 S Cornelius Nunn Jr (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18

Miami probably sent him this edit. He's a kid and we are going to see this until he signs.

I hate analyzing what a teenager does (for so many reasons), but he is still rocking the orange "S" socks for games.

Pretty good sign IMHO

4FF996A4-9FCE-4308-880B-E730BCEF6C6D.png

If I am a recruit and I am getting swag... I am going to wear said swag. Miami may be pushing and let them. Will just make it all the better when Cuse signs him in the end.

If I am a recruit and I am getting swag... I am going to wear said swag. Miami may be pushing and let them. Will just make it all the better when Cuse signs him in the end.
He’s at the game.

Well we knows he dislikes FSU so no matter which school he picks he'll always get to play vs them.

Canes fan and I am not here to troll. I can confirm that Nunn was at the game last night and the UM staff has made him a priority. Looking to play him at safety as both of the starters will graduate.

Having Mom in the corner is huge. If she stays pushing unless he really doesn't want to go to Syracuse I think we have a very good shot at hanging on. She may want him to get away. I think he likes Syracuse enough to trump strong interest from Miami and UF

Having Mom in the corner is huge. If she stays pushing unless he really doesn't want to go to Syracuse I think we have a very good shot at hanging on. She may want him to get away. I think he likes Syracuse enough to trump strong interest from Miami and UF
A breakout season would sure help.

The young man is Cuse at the moment and that is all that matters. IF he moves on, I will wish the young man well and move on. If he sticks then sweet. Worrying about this guy leaving is a bit like worrying about HCDFB leaving right now. Why? Control the controllable. Keep winning or show well, keep communicating with the player, keep mom in the loop and have a positive attitude about Cuse and that we have enough going to keep him in the fold. Who cares if he is talking to Miami? BFD. Gotta act like you belong and deserve these guys. If we get better, other teams are going to try and poach our guys every year...let Miami come knocking...
023D5321-529C-424D-82AD-8AE89F38613B.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom