Class of 2019 - S Cornelius Nunn Jr (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18 | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 S Cornelius Nunn Jr (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18

We should never be tweeting at or to recruits unless it’s in a purely positive way. These kids can go anywhere so why badger them. I am over Nunn who I really liked but that’s me also Burnett. Move on and up. We need people who love syracuse not kids that switch their minds all the time. I want kids to only commit to us who are 100% sure about us. I would kill my kid if he decommitted somewhere because he isn’t taking his word to heart which means doing your due diligence before hand and knowing what u want.

We should never be tweeting at or to recruits unless it’s in a purely positive way. These kids can go anywhere so why badger them. I am over Nunn who I really liked but that’s me also Burnett. Move on and up. We need people who love syracuse not kids that switch their minds all the time. I want kids to only commit to us who are 100% sure about us. I would kill my kid if he decommitted somewhere because he isn’t taking his word to heart which means doing your due diligence before hand and knowing what u want.
Well thankfully you aren't on the staff as you would be a failure as a recruiter of teenagers..

giphy.gif

Agreed, hated to see that. We have a lot of young WR talent red-shirting so its not the end of the world but dame.
And that is what he is thinking also. Like you said a lot of young talent and some I believe are going to be awesome.

I have liked a lot of your posts, and maybe I am missing sarcasm or very dry humor, but this is a little much. Ironically, it also proves why social media is a hotbed for H0T Takes, mistakes, and regrets.

We need RB's and DB's more than WR's. If Nunn ends up back in the fold, doubleplusgood.

Coaches move on from offers all the time. Just had a friend's kid who left a camp after being told he was their guy. 2 weeks later coach emailed him and said they were moving in another direction. Nothings a committment until the ink is dry

Jake Pickard - Wisconsin
Kielan Whitner - Appalachian St.
Kenneth Ruff - Virginia
Michael Clark - Maryland
Devon Clark - Oregon St.
Sean Riley - Arizona
Devin Butler - Maryland
Andrew Armstrong - Bowling Green
Tim Walton - Illinois
Evan Foster - Bowling Green
Kendall Coleman - Western Michigan
Josh Black - Illinois
Markenzy Pierre - Western Kentucky
Chris Elmore - Western Michigan
Trill Williams - Rutgers
Chance Amie - Houston
Tre Allison - SMU

20% of our roster switched their mind to come to Syracuse. Something to keep in mind.

Jake Pickard - Wisconsin
Kenneth Ruff - Virginia
Michael Clark - Maryland
Devon Clark - Oregon St.
Sean Riley - Arizona
Devin Butler - Maryland
Tim Walton - Illinois
Josh Black - Illinois
Trill Williams - Rutgers
Chance Amie - Houston
Tre Allison - SMU

20% of our roster switched their mind to come to Syracuse. Something to keep in mind.

Trill with the smartest move of his life.

Jake Pickard - Wisconsin
Kenneth Ruff - Virginia
Michael Clark - Maryland
Devon Clark - Oregon St.
Sean Riley - Arizona
Devin Butler - Maryland
Tim Walton - Illinois
Josh Black - Illinois
Trill Williams - Rutgers
Chance Amie - Houston
Tre Allison - SMU

I may be wrong, but didn't Servais decommit from somewhere as well?