Class of 2019 - S Cornelius Nunn Jr (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18 | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 S Cornelius Nunn Jr (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18

This is why you don’t write kids off that decommit or waver or whatever. When he’s ball hawking in our secondary for 3-4 years I guarantee you won’t care that he decomittted once.

Reunited and it feels so good! Heck of a recruiting day!

d67.gif

Congratulations Cornelius Nunn on making the best decision of your life. You belong at Syracuse University and will benefit your entire life for choosing it. Sign your Syracuse NLI on 19Dec18 and show up ready to earn some playing time and be a big part of this Orange Wave that is going to take the ACC Atlantic. This Syracuse Football fan looks very much forward to seeing you light up the Dome and rocking the Loud House and playing for ACC Championships and beyond. Go Orange!!!!!!

Well I am glad I was patient with this kid and said give him his space after he Decommitted. These kids deserve the chance to change their minds.

Welcome back Mr. Nunn(typo fixes)

Yea man, great job by you. Way to handle the situation correctly. Played your cards just right. Just how you drew it up. Flawless execution. Kudos to you.

I get plenty of wrong so I had to play to my ego. We should be patience with these kids.

Lol im not sure how you could be right or wrong in a situation like this but i got you.

Obviously this kid needs some time in the S&C program, but he’s an absolute monster . This is the type of athlete you can put up against anybody in the country and you would feel pretty good about him coming out on top.

Imagine our current secondary plus Nunn and the other new additions, then compare it to the might mites HCSS was trotting out there year 3 and the program is night and day from what it used to be with that position group.