Class of 2019 - S Cornelius Nunn Jr (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18 | Page 39 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 S Cornelius Nunn Jr (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18

I notice Mikel Jones lost his 4th star on last week abouts. It's nice that one of our recruits GAINS a 4 th star for once.
Jones and Kpogba were only 4 stars on R I V A L S, never on 2 4 7. They're still both 4 stars over there.

Recruiting rankings are a sham to sell subscriptions though.

Jones and Kpogba were only 4 stars on R I V A L S, never on 2 4 7.
I *think* he was a 4 star composite though? idk i remember seeing 4 stars but i'm also dumb so...

screw the sites. this has turned into a really solid class. we went 10-3 with kids ranked lower than what we have coming in so i don't give a damn what some dope like Dohn or whomever has to say[/QUOTE

Could not agree more!!

I *think* he was a 4 star composite though? idk i remember seeing 4 stars but i'm also dumb so...
No, stop it. You’re smart.......for a yeti.

This class
Kpogba
Jones
Nunn

Last year additions
Hendrix
White
Trill
Trishton Jackson
Abdul Adams

All a sudden we're loading up on 4 stars. Kind of surprising it's on defense. I expected us to start bringing in 4 stars mostly at skill positions and then work out from there. Whatever works though.
IMO you can scheme on offense to guys who aren’t world beaters. D needs raw talent,