Class of 2019 - S Cornelius Nunn Jr (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18 | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 S Cornelius Nunn Jr (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18

This.
And if you read through this thread, it’s mostly positive towards the young man. I didn’t see any unnecessary shots against him.
If it unfortunately affected him or members of his family in a negative way, i don’t see what Dino could’ve done. Social media eats its young. The only recourse is to stay off it!

Stop tweeting recruits!

No disrespect Mark, but I really can’t see how anything in this thread could have negatively effected this recruitment. It was pretty tame despite his flirting with Miami the entire time he was committed.

“This thread did not help the staff.”

Good. Because as everyone knows, I am a ‘Cane alum and we are glad he decommitted.

Of course, we are the Hurricanes, so we didn’t feel the need to give Nunn any love because kids from the 305 just want to stay home. Too scared to go away and do what makes sense for them.

Excited Richt has local recruits under his thumb and they are easy to win over...whenever we want them.

“This thread did not help the staff.”

Good. Because as everyone knows, I am a ‘Cane alum and we are glad he decommitted.

Of course, we are the Hurricanes, so we didn’t feel the need to give Nunn any love because kids from the 305 just want to stay home. Too scared to go away and do what makes sense for them.

Excited Richt has local recruits under his thumb and they are easy to win over...whenever we want them.
tenor.gif

Unfortunately, this board is open for all to see. Everyone reads the board...this thread did not help the staff.

He has had eyes for Miami since they started re-recruiting him. When I first mentioned his imminent decommitment a few days later, he had just given an interview in which he stated "he wasn't sure WHEN he would decommit". Not if, when. His own actions warranted the discussion.

Stop tweeting recruits!
I know you don’t mean me specifically, because i never have, but anyone who relentlessly tweets a hs kid about their recruitment, is an idiot. JMHO

We know where this thread is going eventually. Can we just lock it now and save everyone the time and anguish?

While I 100% agree with the sentiment of your post, I must admit to some confusion as to the implications of someone with a Game of Thrones themed avatar being anti-anguish. #HoldTheDoor #TheRedWedding

While I 100% agree with the sentiment of your post, I must admit to some confusion as to the implications of someone with a Game of Thrones themed avatar being anti-anguish. #HoldTheDoor #TheRedWedding
Dude, i was just thinking about GOT and “Hodor” the other day.
Must mean “Winter is coming”!

These kids should be left alone. There is so much crap in college football recruiting.
The kid has done nothing wrong towards Syracuse. Let the coaches do their job and if you got nothing positive to stay to recruits don’t press send.
I doubt this kid is coming to Syracuse so just let him enjoy the process.

If you do commentary I am not aware.
That can be your thing. I just don’t think our program benefits from fans tweeting at or posting criticism at recruits.
The kids aren’t paid. These decisions are literally the only things they control. I am not telling you not to have opinions. I am talking about everyone just think about being positive about the actual recruits. They owe us nothing.

If you do commentary I am not aware.
That can be your thing. I just don’t think our program benefits from fans tweeting at or posting criticism at recruits.
The kids aren’t paid. These decisions are literally the only things they control. I am not telling you not to have opinions. I am talking about everyone just think about being positive about the actual recruits. They owe us nothing.
I agree about tweeting recruits. I made a post about it in the past.