Class of 2019 - S Dorian Hewett (TX) Committed to USC | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 S Dorian Hewett (TX) Committed to USC

What a reach! What were the coaches thinking?

It's funny people started justifying the offer once Washington came through. Now USC. I hope people realize our staff can evaluate talent and an offer from Syracuse should set the standard. Not - oh well Washington offered so he must be good; more like Syracuse offered he must be good.

and he had a camp eval if I'm not mistaken.

Interesting how all these Pac 12 schools are coming through with offers but still no Texas offers outside Baylor. Figured I’d see at least TCU and Houston for example.

Interesting how all these Pac 12 schools are coming through with offers but still no Texas offers outside Baylor. Figured I’d see at least TCU and Houston for example.
If I had to guess sounds like an Isaiah Stewart situation on the basketball side. Seems like the kid just wants out of Texas.

Interesting as his team mate Keeyon Stewart just visited TCU.

It’s a good point, it made me curious so I looked at their numbers. I think we first have to recognize both Texas schools are selector schools and Hewitt is far from that type of recruit.

Texas signed 22 in December, Texas A&M 24 so they’re not on their b list.

It’s definitley curious when the TCUs, TTs, and Houston’s don’t come through though.

Last edited:
It’s a good point, it made me curious so I looked at their numbers. I think we first have to recognize both Texas schools are selector schools and Hewitt is far from that type of recruit.

Texas signed 22 in November, Texas A&M 24 so they’re not on their b list.

It’s definitley curious when the TCUs, TTs, and Houston’s don’t come through though.

Yes those 3 and even Rice and North Texas. Rarely do you see a recruit with only a handful of P5 offers and no mid major offers at all.

It's funny people started justifying the offer once Washington came through. Now USC. I hope people realize our staff can evaluate talent and an offer from Syracuse should set the standard. Not - oh well Washington offered so he must be good; more like Syracuse offered he must be good.

and he had a camp eval if I'm not mistaken.
Seems like other schools are catching on to this fact.
The Hewitt recruitment reminds me of the Ajak recruitment on the basketball side. Everyone saying he is a "stretch," a "plan b," and "will need extra time in the program."

Texas signed 22 in December, Texas A&M 24 so they’re not on their b list.

USC is also 100% on their D list at this point

He's suppose to take his OV this weekend, at least that was the plan pages ago. Smart of the staff bringing him and Johnson in together for their OVs.

USC has a top 12-15 class with 21 kids and just picked up a 5 star and 4 star wr. Seems a long way from the D list.
I think "D List" meant that USC has gotten everyone it wanted ... not that it's struggling to recruit.

Last edited:
If they pull back Hewett i’ll be in awe

Washington is a great school. Ranked 19. I had a friend who was an alumnus. He was extremely proud to have gone there.
Absolutely! I love St Louis. A great place to go to school.

You're not already?

I’m ecstatic with the staff’s performance in 2018 and thus far in 2019. However a second returned decommit with offers fromUSC and UW would just be absurd. Thats quite an A list when added to Nunn’s

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom