Class of 2019 - S Dorian Hewett (TX) Committed to USC | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 S Dorian Hewett (TX) Committed to USC

I’m ecstatic with the staff’s performance in 2018 and thus far in 2019. However a second returned decommit with offers fromUSC and UW would just be absurd. Thats quite an A list when added to Nunn’s

Well he saw what winter can be all about in CNY. Wonder if he is down to two?
He has only taken two ovs Utah and Syracuse.The team mate he visited Utah with has visited TCU and Louisville. I don't think either one commits to Utah.

It must be so tedious to be a recruit, a kid, and have to pose for all of these goofy photos with adults. Part of the process, I guess. But still.

Someone should make a collection of the weirdest recruitment photos.

Wish we were playing USC now instead of in of the early 10s.
You’d think their recruiting class would’ve been more solidified.

Wish we were playing USC now instead of in of the early 10s.
You’d think their recruiting class would’ve been more solidified.
Kids know that this is likely the last year for the current staff at USC - it's a huge gamble to commit there this year as the next coach will likely be looking to turn over the roster he inherits quickly.

It must be so tedious to be a recruit, a kid, and have to pose for all of these goofy photos with adults. Part of the process, I guess. But still.

That would be a great website.

I'd bet more often than not the parents want the photos for the scrap book. After all it's their kid with the top D1 coaches in the nation. Doesn't happen often and only happens once.

I'd bet more often than not the parents want the photos for the scrap book. After all it's their kid with the top D1 coaches in the nation. Doesn't happen often and only happens once.
Plus 'm sure most kids love posting this kind of stuff to their social website accounts.

Hewett looks thrilled giving the USC Victory sign... as said above, unless they have a big bounce back Helton will get canned, Urban Meyer will probably get hired and the kid will get recruited over. Choose SU for the second time young man!

Last edited:
I'm honestly really surprised that USC is still showing this much interest. They have 5 DB commits currently. Two of which happened earlier this week. I figured at that point Hewett would be out for them, but I guess not. I haven't been following the transfer portal, but perhaps they had a bunch of kids leave? 6 DBs in one class seems like a desperation move.

I'm honestly really surprised that USC is still showing this much interest. They have 5 DB commits currently. Two of which happened earlier this week. I figured at that point Hewett would be out for them, but I guess not. I haven't been following the transfer portal, but perhaps they had a bunch of kids leave? 6 DBs in one class seems like a desperation move.

Not if it's a combo of corners, strong safeties and free safeties.

Not if it's a combo of corners, strong safeties and free safeties.

Very valid point. I just follow recruiting a ton (not just Cuse recruiting) and I don't recall seeing many classes with 6 DBs. I definitely don't expect it from a school like USC. They should be recruiting whoever they want out of CA

Every new family picture i take now has me pointing to whoever is standing next to me. Just because.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom