Class of 2019 - S Dorian Hewett (TX) Committed to USC | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 S Dorian Hewett (TX) Committed to USC

Well, if it happens, that would mean that Syracuse upset Clemson again in the Carrier Dome in September.

Be careful what you wish for...
I don't know... He may leave because he gets upset that he didn't upset Clemson.

I don't know... He may leave because he gets upset that he didn't upset Clemson.
So, you're saying Dabo beating Syracuse was the springboard for his leaving to take the Alabama job?

So, you're saying Dabo beating Syracuse was the springboard for his leaving to take the Alabama job?
giphy.gif

So here is my question for the coaches here. Great for the kid, big name program, yada yada. But given everything going on there, isn't it a huge gamble to go there - especially when you were a late recruit? Coaching staff seems likely to be canned soon, along with the AD. Will you fit in the next staff's plans?

So who is bringing these considerations up? His parents? What is his HS coach telling him? "Yeah, awesome, U$C, woohoo, go for it, smooth sailing, kid!" Would a HS coach bring that stuff up?
From what's been posted here, the kid's a burner, and I would think speed would carryover a coaching change. If not, maybe we get a second go at home.

From what's been posted here, the kid's a burner, and I would think speed would carryover a coaching change. If not, maybe we get a second go at home.
Speed was good, but word out there he was getting burn and from what I see he doesn't look like a real good tackler. We have plenty of depth at this time. So everyone wins at this time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom