Class of 2020 - S Jordan Allen (CA) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 S Jordan Allen (CA) Offered

I'm waiting on changing the thread header until some confirmation comes out.

Looks like his HS football coach and mother both tweeted it too. But I am not the twitter savant around these parts.

I'm waiting on changing the thread header until some confirmation comes out.

yeah this is interesting. his high school tweeted out the committment 14 hours ago, I assume at a signing ceremony at the school.

SU doesn't have to put another player on waivers first do they? Or is there room for another at the inn?

Dope
Assuming this is real, here is an article on him from the fall. We were his first offer.

I think we will see more kids from California on the roster in the next couple of years.

SU doesn't have to put another player on waivers first do they? Or is there room for another at the inn?
They have to be at the limit by the start of summer camp.

They have to be at the limit by the start of summer camp.

Interesting...so they can sign up to 25 and then things "happen" by the first day of summer camp and they are at 85? Did not know that. Thanks.

yeah we need the Dino oranges tweet or else he could be a high end PWO, Dino doesn't tweet oranges for PWOs.
Yes. Also if he was a scholarship commit, seems this was announced yesterday, he would have gotten the comic book hero treatment.

I know Rovals is a trash site, but they are listing this kid as our 23rd committment (Bleich is not included in that count)

Yes. Also if he was a scholarship commit, seems this was announced yesterday, he would have gotten the comic book hero treatment.

looks like it was announced very late. the tweet from his school came 14 hours ago, so at 1230AM EST this morning.

If I remember right, Mo Hasan was a similar situation.

3*** that signed shortly after signing day as a PWO

I know Rovals is a trash site, but they are listing this kid as our 23rd committment (Bleich is not included in that count)

they were first to report the commitment.

If true; another good pick up!
GoOrangeinteresting2qxgovNCsZS8.gif

I think we owe Arizona State a home and home after all of this.

It will give me a good reason to visit my pal SUfaninAZ

Not that I should need one. But I do.
Let's get it done!

Tempe is great
Made 2 trips out there for work back in 15.
Walked A-Mountain which is next to Sun Devil Stadium. They have downsized that stadium in recent years but it would be cool to go back there. Cuse hasnt played there since that Fiesta Bowl victory over Colorado.

I think this might be one of those situations where the kid says he has committed but the school doesn't know anything about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom