Class of 2020 - S Jordan Allen (CA) Offered | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 S Jordan Allen (CA) Offered

I think this might be one of those situations where the kid says he has committed but the school doesn't know anything about it.

Possibly. The picture you list above showing all of the student athletes from the school says "signed" -- will be interesting to see how this unfolds.

Possibly. The picture you list above showing all of the student athletes from the school says "signed" -- will be interesting to see how this unfolds.
Yes. It shows the 10 kids who signed LOIs yesterday .Fwiw what I hear is there hasn't been an addition to the 2020 class.

Wouldn't the school have sent him an official LOI?

If they didn't, did he even sign anything?

Tempe is great
Made 2 trips out there for work back in 15.
Walked A-Mountain which is next to Sun Devil Stadium. They have downsized that stadium in recent years but it would be cool to go back there. Cuse hasnt played there since that Fiesta Bowl victory over Colorado.

SU played there again several years later in the Fiesta Bowl against Kansas State.

Any update?
1581046234807.png

I think we owe Arizona State a home and home after all of this.

It will give me a good reason to visit my pal SUfaninAZ

Not that I should need one. But I do.
And me...I would love to host here...I think UCLA is our next west coast visit from what i originally heard from Herm...But we get more AZ connected with our program.

And me...I would love to host here...I think UCLA is our next west coast visit from what i originally heard from Herm...But we get more AZ connected with our program.
And a swell gal she is.

Rivals still saying committed to Syracuse
24/7 says no lean

Is it possible the Staff told him if Carter doesn't sign the spot was his?

Obviously there was miscommunication. We should bring him in, however. Kid can play

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom