Class of 2020 - S Jordan Allen (CA) Offered | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 S Jordan Allen (CA) Offered

My son graduated from Cathedral last year and his college roommate was on the football team. Let me ask him what’s going on with this recruitment

I noticed on the twitter feed saying something about a kid named DJ possibly being his teammate for Syracuse as well.

I noticed on the twitter feed saying something about a kid named DJ possibly being his teammate for Syracuse as well.
DJ Ralph, starting QB, lefty. If interested must be PWO

My son graduated from Cathedral last year and his college roommate was on the football team. Let me ask him what’s going on with this recruitment

That would be great. This is an odd one

Sorry for the delay, the only info I got, second hand is that it appears that Jordan is still very interested in ASU as well. We shall see. I’ll let you guys know if I hear more.

Sorry for the delay, the only info I got, second hand is that it appears that Jordan is still very interested in ASU as well. We shall see. I’ll let you guys know if I hear more.

So nothing on why he has Syracuse in his twitter bio?

Remember, his father (Eric) played collegiately at Arizona State before tallying 54 career INTs and 6 Pro Bowl appearances with the Eagles, Saints and Raiders.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom