Class of 2018 - S/RB Cooper Lutz (PA) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 S/RB Cooper Lutz (PA) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE

Love this kid. Super talented - cannot for the life of me wonder why he is our lowest rated recruit.
Agreed. The staff jumped him from day one. I think he is our second best WR recruit after Hendrix.

either he is crazy fast or the guys in that league are crazy slow.. he outran guys with 10 yds of angle by 10-20 yds.

Is it just me, or does the competition in this highlight reel look absolutely abysmal?
It isn't just you. Don't get me wrong. I love this kid, and think he'll do great things, but I'm not expecting him to come in and hit the ground running. The jump in competition is going to be a shock to his system.

Not much competition in their section. I see them moving up to section 1 in Berks sometime soon. Outside of Wyomissing and Berks Catholic, section 2 is weak. He has proven his worth against big time programs come playoff time though.

either he is crazy fast or the guys in that league are crazy slow.. he outran guys with 10 yds of angle by 10-20 yds.

I think if I remember correctly, that he ran 10.77 for the 100 meters and 4.45 for the 40. Scroll back through previous postings to check out his times.

He’d be a stud at any school. We are somewhat lucky that he missed last year with injury, and that his school used him all over the field.

I actually think he play RB, WR, CB, or Safety for us. He is possibly my favorite recruit in this class. Low floor, high ceiling.

He’d be a stud at any school. We are somewhat lucky that he missed last year with injury, and that his school used him all over the field.

I actually think he play RB, WR, CB, or Safety for us. He is possibly my favorite recruit in this class. Low floor, high ceiling.

He seems like the perfect slot guy, like clone of what NE has had the last decade with Edelman, Amendola, and the other guy who retired a few year ago. Really hope he gets a shot at WR first.

He doesn't rush anything. Great vision. Knows his responsibility. It's hard to believe the kid's in High School.

The competition level is horrid, I actually lol'd a couple of times watching that highlight tape. Reminded me of class C football here. He's one of my favorite recruits but it might take him a minuet to adjust.

Berks Catholic has 830 enrollment, so definitely, one of the smallest schools recruited. H.D Woodson at 660.

Hendrix and Lutz are killing it, at that level, like you'd expect. Every kid(without 10 d1 recruits on their roster), will have an adjustment period.