Class of 2016 - S Scoop Bradshaw (FL) SIGNED LOI | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 S Scoop Bradshaw (FL) SIGNED LOI

i was out of town when Bradshaw's and Harper's commits came in so I wasnt able to check, but did anyone jot down their rankings at the time of commitment? I would've sworn Scoop was rated 3 stars over at rovals.

Oh well. Like Scoop and Rex and their coach said, for them a commitment means a commitment.

I learned from the blurb on Scoop: he, his brother, and his dad are all named Johayward. Not just Scoop and his dad - his brother, too. No wonder he goes by Scoop, to avoid confusion.

I can't wait for Scoop to get up here I think he is gonna be a star and a leader on the Defensive side of the ball.

Last edited:
I can't wait for Scoop to get up here I think he is gonna be a star and a leader on the Defensive side of the bad.
He's absolutely one of my favorite recruits in this class. The kid could be a potential star, especially if he transitions to CB.

This kid will be a star in this class.

By the way, please note that Judge is wearing what appear to be Syracuse pants. I'm guessing, anyway, since they're blue and orange Nike pants. Good sign.

Rocco said:
Weiner is one of Lester's closest friends, which makes it even more impressive. Lester told him Cuse is still the best choice for both.

Kudos to Tim. Stand up guy.

Wow, that is impressive. I am super excited about the new staff, but hate that it was at the expense of some really good people.