Sad, But Necessary... | Syracusefan.com

Sad, But Necessary...

mantonio

Starter
Some people are too upset to realize this move to the ACC was the best possible decision based on circumstances.

I am sad to see the old rivalries go, & the precious moments in the historic Garden cannot be revisited every season now. Trust me, I grew up on Big East Basketball. It's in me, it's in you. It was passed on to our children & now resides within their DNA...

Well, now it's time to produce ACC kids & hope they will be the better for it...

I recently lost a pet to cancer, & anyone who has gone through this knows how I feel. Once I knew he was terminally ill, I PREPARED my pet and myself for the inevitable. The doctor gave me a timetable of events that would signal the best time to send my beloved animal into that great celestial hunting ground... When he could no longer eat, & was basically unable to move normally, I would be cruel to keep him living in such pain & suffering. So, I took him to the vet & sent him home peacefully...

Right now, the Big East is no longer able to eat or move normally. NOW was the best time to lay this grand, but terminally ill conference to rest.

It's like your girl just left you! But what's the best way to get Over her?? Get under someone else!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom